Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I know the solution! (as do we all) - sm

Posted: Feb 10th, 2016 - 11:36 am In Reply to: Received an e-mail from RP - mom2huskies

Educate the dictators and update audio stations. That's it. 80% of the blanks I leave are from discrepancies, poor dictation equipment, or the doc is an inconsiderate boob. Either I have to leave the blank because I'm not allowed to assume or use common sense when a doc makes an error (which is understandable, but don't punish me for their incompetency), or because the audio completely disappeared or scrambled out. It's like the suits don't even listen to some of these dictations. Fix the root of the problem and most of the others will fix themselves.

I know, the docs are omnipotent and can call lightning from their arse if angered, but really? Everybody, even them, would be so much happier if they were a bit more considerate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)