Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Or another option would be - Old Pro

Posted: Jan 1st, 2016 - 1:07 pm In Reply to: See if copies tax records would suffice (nm) - Old Hippie

to have her CPA prepare a certified financial statement. That worked for me when I got a business loan to start my business back in the day. I had been working as an IC up to that point and the business bank that granted the loan wanted a formal business plan (which I had) and a certified financial statement. The OP might also want to contact any women's business groups in her area and see if anyone there has suggestions. I realize she is not starting a business, but many of the women in these groups do own small businesses and have dealt with unusual situations. I found the group in California to be really willing to listen to all kinds of outside the box questions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)