Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I got penalized for using BOS and following the CP - Ex-TTS

Posted: Dec 30th, 2015 - 3:06 pm In Reply to: You're right 300 lph isn't the greatest...SM - Old Anon

The work I turned in was per the client specs and followed every TTS rule. They was nitpicked reports that were done correctly that would have been perfectly acceptable to the client. When I advised them of this and what they marked as error was against what is in BOS, they told me to "forget BOS". Most of the things they nitpick about are not in the client specs or BOS, for example verbatim exceptions. With 30 years experience and a background in law, I do know what needs to go into a report and what should not be in it, but they will pull the verbatim card as much as they can. I was corrected for correcting disastrous ESL sentence structure without changing the meaning of the report, but not leaving it an embarrassment to the client. My accuracy rating with three other MTSOs was mostly 100% with one 99.5%. With TTS it was 89%.

I also suspect that the problems may have been mostly on the oncology account as the QA was done by a person without oncology experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)