Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

bad QA - non-editor

Posted: Dec 30th, 2015 - 7:30 am In Reply to: You're right 300 lph isn't the greatest...SM - Old Anon

When I say I try to ignore the QA, I only meant that I get conflicting reports from different QA people on almost every report that is QA'd, (do it this way, not that way, etcetera,) or QA is correcting things that may be right for a different account, but not the one I am typing. I could spend HOURS proving myself right, but then I do not make any money doing that. I did in the beginning, copying the account instructions, pasting and sending to supervisor, hearing back from them. In the end I gave up, followed the instructions and if they told me different than the instructions, I just ignored it. I think my QA MTs do multiple accounts or something maybe, I do not know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)