Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Has anyone ever tried the Christian Health Sharing - plans? I am thinking of it. SM

Posted: Dec 11th, 2015 - 2:29 pm

But the worst thing that turns me off about this is it states you must attend group worship regularly.  

I can handle the part of a Christian lifestyle with no tobacco or alcohol or illegal drugs.   But being told I must attend services regularly really chafes me.   I dont like being told what to do and when to do it.   Is this organization really going to check up on you, registration of attendance, or proof that you belong to a specific church group?  

I'm not handicapped to the level of being completely housebound, but it would be sometimes difficult to get out for morning services due to my work schedule as well as some evening services.   And if there are 2 of us in our family, with conflicting work schedules, do we attend separate services and each of us get checked on that?

That's the part that makes me really wary of this. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)