Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Why not try it - It will not hurt you

Posted: Dec 11th, 2015 - 2:58 pm In Reply to: Has anyone ever tried the Christian Health Sharing - plans? I am thinking of it. SM

I sent my children to a private Christian school as I did not think the public school was a good choice in the area where we lived; but in order to do so we had to agree to attend the church, or temple, of our choice at least twice a month. This turned out to be a very positive thing in my life, I made some lovely lifelong friends, learned more than a few things that were worth learning, went to some very nice social gatherings with good food and good fun for our family, and even did a few good deeds of my own. Why don't you give it a try? You can always stop if you don't like it, but I suspect that adding a spiritual element to your life might make it better as it did for us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)