Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

If your state's labor law says. sm - Anon

Posted: Nov 18th, 2015 - 7:26 am In Reply to: Is MModal breaking labor laws again? - anon

you should get an unpaid 30 minute lunch break, you then need to extend your shift to 8-1/2 hours to compensate for that 30 minutes off the clock. In my job in my state (not M-Modal), I worked 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. which is 8-1/2 hours minus the 1/2 hour lunch break = 8 hours. If MM is not allowing you to do this, then it is your state's DOL that you need to lodge a complaint with. Nothing will change until YOU do something about it. I don't know how they could handle the two 10-minutes breaks because staying logged in will mess with your lph average. I'm sure they could figure that one out if they wanted to. Again, something to mention to your state's DOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)