Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Raise your hand if you are experiencing NJA - BeenThereMT

Posted: Nov 10th, 2015 - 2:17 pm

This is getting so old.  It seems like every company I work for I run into the same problem.  They overhire and I get the dreaded No Jobs Available (NJA) or equivalent.  What is the point of the companies claiming to have tons of work when the truth is they overhire and there is never enough work, even when the company insists that we work a specific shift.  Even when I work for 2 or 3 different companies at the same time, I still do not have enough work to stay busy during my designated shifts.  Yes, I work all work types and multiple large accounts.  

I know, find another line of work.  Tried that.  I truly like the flexibility of working from home, but it's not flexible if one has to constantly sit at the computer and look for more work. 

I wish we could all go back to a time when this job was worth my effort.  I know that everything changes in this world, but this has got to be one of the worst jobs for having gone backwards in wages, benefits, and respect. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)