Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They have no idea and they do not care - Nick

Posted: Oct 27th, 2015 - 2:44 pm In Reply to: I don't think anyone has called anyone - sm

All you are to them is a machine. Just a machine. I have heard about the ladies in Chinatown (yes, Chicago has one) and that there are still sweatshops that exist today. It is wrong to do it to the Chinese ladies at their sewing machines and it is wrong to do it to MTs at their computers. I cannot wait until some lawyer with a lot of experience and some habaneros comes forward and evens the playing field. I don't have enough experience (only mock trials to this point), but when I get out there, I don't want to be some corporate guy in his Brooks Brothers suit and wingtip shoes. I would like to represent workers who have been trampled on because I once was one of them. Squid, anyone?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)