Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Certification - FLMT

Posted: Oct 25th, 2015 - 6:17 pm In Reply to: I have mine. It has been easy to obtain credits towards - CHDS

I passed my initial CMT exam in 1993 and have been a member of AHDI (then AAMT) and have completed my recertifications without lapse since that time. This year was the first year I did not remain a member of AHDI. My certification expires Jan. 31, 2017 and I am not going to take the time or pay the $$ to do this again. It just does not mean anything any more. Working daily and learning new drugs and tests is my continuing education. There is no recognition of this being an accomplishment or a reason to hire or increase your wage. My profession has become working for 2 employers to pay the bills to make 1/2 of what I used to earn when I first took the CMT exam. Working towards a move to a "career" for my next 25 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)