Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Hey suit-suits sound like a QA person and nasty. - anon

Posted: Oct 9th, 2015 - 9:23 am In Reply to: First of all, READ the email you were sent about - sm

Upper case telling someone to read their email. Well, maybe you are the one who sent it out, but my email said because of the heavy work load...not to do it on your time, which means if you work your 8 hours and 1 hour MOT, that leaves you with what? DAH I am sure they do not want to pay night differential for any classes, that is why all informational classes are 9-5 also. They only want you working afternoons and evenings to pound...that's how I read my email.

Plus if you work nights, you always get crapped on. Should be double time just because. They don't even want to pay you for all your own training and reading emails.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)