Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes! - The CMT comment is ludicrous

Posted: Aug 26th, 2015 - 11:59 am In Reply to: It's also darkly amusing that they want CMTs - Old StenTeller

I once worked for Sten, was there for years as a QA paid by the hour, direct deposits every other week. I left when took away the hourly, then shifted to twice-a-month pay - that was bad enough. I'm not surprised to hear their incredibly low pay along with the once-monthly paychecks in the mail. That place was going downhill fast when I got out. And Catuogno is perhaps the biggest di*k in the world, by the way.

But the CMT requirement or preference they have listed in their new job... biggest joke I've ever seen. I'm seriously blown away at the gall of them to even put that in an ad for the rate of pay they are offering. I too thought about replying to their ad just to tell them how stupid they are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)