Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Leaving Stentel - Southern MT

Posted: Aug 21st, 2015 - 12:18 pm In Reply to: Sten-Tel and their antics - nn

I have worked for this company for a long time, but I am now currently getting a new job. When I first started working for them, they were nice to work for. There is 1 QA person in particular who is exactly the 1 you described and I just eventually stopped even checking the feedback from her and just ignored it. After a few months, they finally "released me" from QA. Ridiculous. But starting over a year ago, they really started treating me like crap. The account I was on that I loved slowed down to maybe 1 report here and there, and I had to ask them to put me on another. Then, they lost that account after 2 months and I got shifted to another after much begging. And with this last account, the account manager is just the worst. It got to the point where I was scared to check my email because I know there would be one from her chastising me about something. There is a 24 hour turnaround, and before that time was up, she would be emailing me saying the reports are late. One time, I did turn in some reports late, but that was during the time my mother passed away so forgive me if I had some difficulty during that time. I tried to go over her head and ask to be put on a different account because I felt like she had something against me, and the HR person said no problem and I got my hopes up and then HR emailed me and took back the offer of being put on a different account because she talked to my current account manager and took her word for everything......it was just so unprofessional. And as for their pay.....what a joke! My pay went down 2 cents with them.....I thought when you worked for a place for a while your pay was supposed to go up, not down. And right now, I see them advertising for jobs and I am a current IC sitting here with no work and you would think they would first offer their current IC's work, but no, they want to try to hire newbies because they know they are usually desperate to get a MT job and will work for the low, low wages that they pay. I have an interview on Monday and I hope it goes well and I can once and for all send an email to my account manager and tell her I'm done!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)