Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Command Health - Grandy

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2015 - 11:31 am In Reply to: Command Health - carrie

One of my friends worked there for 8 months and never received a pay stub explaining how his pay was calculated. When he was terminated for insubordination (for defending himself when he was falsely accused of several things, without documentation or substantiation)he filed a complaint with Department of Labor. he asked Command Health for a pay stub for at least his last pay, since it appeared low, and Tracy (HR) lectured him for not quitting his full time job and attending one of their "payroll classes" so that he could have the privilege of having access to the payroll system where his pay stubs were located (except, he had been requesting payroll information for months, and they just ignored his emails, and he was never told that attending a payroll class was required in order to qualify for a pay stub). He also received an email from the person presenting the payroll class, because his line count was low due to a lack of work throughout the summer, so he had to start manipulating his time card so that his hours corresponded to his low line count, and they were silent after that. They also required their employees to have four sources of social media/emails open at all times, and employees are required to check in, even during periods when there is no work, just in case work has arrived and needs to be done. They lie about everything, allow cherry picking, etc. He even sent me a couple of emails showing where he was verbally attacked by his team lead, accusing him of cheating and being the one who was cherry picking, but with no proof (because there wasn't any) prove anything she was saying. None of the team leads, QA reps, HR reps, etc. are on the same page and telling the same story at any given time. Command Health has a lengthy document describing how they feel they are superior to other transcription companies out there, but the truth is, they are just as integrity challenged, if not more. I have seen many of these emails myself, so Command Health not only fails to have support staff with character and integrity, they are blatantly breaking labor laws in this country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)