Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

CH Employee - Current employee

Posted: Aug 21st, 2015 - 6:08 pm In Reply to: Any Command Health info? - Nuance refugee

You fight over work with other MTs like animals fighting over food. It reminds me of when I feed the fish in our fish tank. The works comes in, all the MTs swim to the top, and it's all gone in minutes.

Now they have this nonsensical 1-hour TAT, so the object of the game is to make sure there's never any work in any of the queues. We were told that doctors are sitting around checking their iPads and iPhones all day to see if their dictations have been done, so we need to get the files done within an hour so they are happy (rolls eyes). It's 4 cpl for VR, but supposedly you can earn up to 8 cpl with bonuses. I've never earned more that 5 cpl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)