Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

to Mae - idkidc

Posted: Aug 17th, 2015 - 10:29 am In Reply to: OK, you feel you were misunderstood, so now ... - sm

Hi Mae, I used to be just like you, felt unable to relate to people and didn't really like to go out much, only felt comfortable with family. Then in 2009 I was diagnosed with cancer with average survival expectancy of 48 months. Kiddo, life is too short to spend even a millisecond worrying about what other people think, you just be you. Wish I had advice on how to start your own business, if I did I would certainly share it. But I can share with you that the last 6 years of my life have been the best because I stopped caring what people think of me. Fact is we all have a death sentence, no one is getting out alive. Don't waste any more time getting hurt by insensitive people!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)