Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 47)

Help for Mae - KarenMT

Posted: Aug 15th, 2015 - 1:03 pm In Reply to: Thanks Again! - Mae

There is a company called Transcription Gear. You can find them online. There are people there that can and will help you or at least point you in the right direction. Just explain to them what you are thinking of doing. These dictation systems may get a little pricey though, but I am sure there are payment plans.

I had my own business way back when and did transcription for many physicians and clinics using those tapes LOL. When "digital dictation" took over, I ran for the hills, thinking I could never keep up with this type of dictation (money wise). In hindsight, I could have and should have.

I worked for a hospital, a private physician and two of the worst services out there. I finally got so sick of it, I quit and found a job for a single woman transcription business. The point is that there are still little transcription businesses out there that deal with physicians who just don't like that new EMR system of punching in details. (By the way, you can get systems that use the doctor's EMR office system). So, I would give it a try.

Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)