Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 61)

Until you posted this last msg ... - sm

Posted: Aug 15th, 2015 - 4:41 pm In Reply to: ruffled? - Mae

Let me try to explain why you got the responses you got. It is actually relevant to what you are asking about setting up a business, although you will probably see it as criticism.

In this last post, you said "I certainly was not asking any one to do a full set up for me, just point me in the right direction."

That was not what your original post communicated. Your original post said "Can someone wiser please lay out the baby steps of it for me?"

In other words, what you asked for WAS a detailed, step-by-step explanation of how to set up an MTSO.

As well, your original post was very confusing. It bounced from present to past repeatedly in the middles of several paragraphs, going on so extensively about your past that it was difficult to figure out what you wanted.

If you set up a business, you need clients. You will need to recruit them and interact with them in writing. My business advice to you is to organize your thoughts and write more concisely. Your sentences are good, but focus on what you want to communicate and present it clearly. You will not be effective if you go on all over the place, because clients do not have time to sort out your writing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)