Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Imedx employed to IC - Daisy

Posted: Aug 16th, 2015 - 1:34 am In Reply to: Imedx employee to IC status now, no choice - Post

Oh dearie me. You can do something: You write really tragic forum posts. I am having a hard time taking you seriously. Methinks thou protest too much. Woe is you. It's so hard to be an IC? Maybe you're just down in your cups with what you are serving up here...the sarcasm is lost in the bile and nonsensical statements. With a $12,000 tax bill due in April, one would have to make at least 30,000, and if you are a legitimate IC there is plenty to write off, so it would be more likely income of 40-50,000, and really we all know those days are gone for 98% of us. Nobody needs to advertise, silly you! Word of mouth and your stellar performance is how it's done.

But, in contradiction, you state at the end you will do anything for 100.00 a month (1,200 a year). That's 10 times more due in taxes than earnings. Bad accountant. Bad logic. That's the clincher. I get you, I know what you are about. You are trying to prove your point with your incoherent and mean-spirited sarcasm. Not nice! You are a tarnished kettle (wahhh) calling the shiny pot black. What has the pot ever done to you? This seems like a tragedy for you all the way around, or something like that. Time for some coffee and an attitude adjustment. Good luck.

LINK/URL: Imedx employed to IC

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)