Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Don't be discouraged MTs.. - WC

Posted: Aug 14th, 2015 - 2:01 pm

Heads up, think positive.  From an email we got from our supervisor today, they don't expect you to do this completely next week, you have time to get line count up. lph for part-time and full-time is 300 an hour, but totals are different, so 300 is what we all have to do.  Also, you can clock out for going to the bathroom, if your computer stalls (mine does that a lot) or you have a job that is taking an excessive amount of time (and we are told not to waste a lot of time there, if it takes 30 minutes) just send with blanks. I know cause I asked.  They take into consideration no jobs, etc. Use keystrokes instead of mouse. I use mouse a lot, so trying to practice on keystrokes, so hoping the next month will be good and work picks up. Just wanted to send a word of encouragement. I know its hard, Im living with my kids and older and have arthritis (RA) and I pay rent and groceries etc. So I have bills too. If I lose my job I have to work, just cause Im living with my daughter means nothing, she needs help to pay rent etc. We all have our situations, so we need to uplift each other, that is my opinion. Don't mean to step on anyone's toes...just something to think about. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)