Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Timestamps.. (Views: 44)

I respectfully diagree (SM) - Banks today

Posted: Aug 5th, 2015 - 1:35 pm In Reply to: if you call the mortgage company they will - see message

I suggest the OP pay her Mtg and make arrangements with utility companies.

Banks today are notably not the banks we once knew. I have first hand experience with them and I think that the less they know about your financial state, the better. I have heard too many stories and even back in 2009, backed out of modification program after reading the delays and failure to respond, leaving time gaps which ruined credit scores, insurance going up due to low scores, misplaced payments, devastating.

Consumer affairs Top complaints Chase Bank will give you just an example of what is going on.

Pay the rent first has kept me from being homeless but that is my motto and it saved me from losing a home I had parked everything I had in as a down payment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)