A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

surgical pathology notes "blent/blant, blend"??? thyroid tissue with lymphocytic infiltrat - Jen

Posted: May 21, 2013

nm - thanks!

It is "bland" - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Bland, like uniform, or same all over.

Similar Messages:

Surgical Notes
Oct 15, 2012

Did anyone who applied for the Surgical Notes position get a reply? ...

Surgical Notes Transcription
Aug 05, 2013

Does anyone work for Surgical Notes Transcription?  I know they do ASC mostly.  Do they hire ICs or employees?   Thanks! ...

Help - S/l Adresion Granulation Tissue (healing Ortho Surgical Wound).
Nov 05, 2011

.. ...

In General Section Of Exam: He Is Here Today With "blin Or Blend" Support Personnel
Oct 31, 2013

Insulin-dependent diabetes. Heart attack. ESRD on HD on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. History of bilateral BKA secondary to diabetes. Pulmonary hypertension. CHF. ...

Thyroid
Oct 28, 2010

Under Past Medical History s/l secy thyroid syndrome Can't find a reference.  Help if you can. Thanks! ...

Thyroid Eye Signs? Nm
Oct 21, 2009

nm ...

Thyroid .... Carcinoma
Dec 19, 2009

I've got a muffle-mouth doctor who has the following sentence. Any help? Thanks much. She had undergone a total thyroidectomy for (fleet) to a carcinoma. ...

Thyroid Curitis?
Feb 01, 2010

There there such a medical term as "thyroid curitis'? and if so, is that two separate words or one word or hypenated? ...

Thyroid Nodule
Jul 27, 2010

......thyroid nodule positive for erthal cells but noncancerous can anyone help with  type of cell? ...

Thyroid Lobectomy
Aug 15, 2010

Doctor says the recurrent laryngeal nerve was restimulated showing good function of the nerve and s/l "aryxta." ...

Thyroid? Maschesteses?
Aug 24, 2010

Hi :) Transcribing something that sounds like... THYROID:  There was no tenderness, and (maschesteses???) are symmetrical without mass or lymphadenoapthy. Any ideas?  :) ...

Nitro Thyroid?
Sep 06, 2010

The doctor is listing meds.  She does not say the woman has a history of thyroid problems.  She does have a history of angina, however.   She says the woman's medications include:  Nitro thyroid?  Is this a drug?  I can't find it anywhere.   Thanks in advance. ...

Thyroid Surgery
Jun 15, 2011

S/L skiba gland? ...

Thyroid... Please See Message
Mar 03, 2011

Pathologically, there are s/l carlets in sonography for what we see.    TIA ...

S/l D-TOR For Thyroid Replacement Given At 60 Mg 3 Grains
Mar 19, 2010

x ...

Thyroid/parathyroid Term
Nov 09, 2011

The differentiation into a cancer depends upon invasion and s/l high mo-TYE-ack activity which are both absent.   I don't know if it is one word or two.  Thanks for any suggestions.   ...

Thyroid Dimensions S/l Maximum Dimension
Jan 05, 2011

"...measuring 7 mm in s/l maximum dimension." ...

Tissue Help
Jun 22, 2010

PRIMARY PROCEDURE 1. CONE BIOPSY. 2. ENDOCERVICAL CURETTAGE. 3. ENDOMETRIAL CURETTAGE. The uterus sounded to 4 cm and  s/l  a escanted tissue was obtained. Intravenous fluid 1600 cc line s/l alboterial or abnoterial line. ...

Mitroadipose Tissue
Dec 11, 2009

From a left breast axillary tail mass excisional biopsy: The pathology demonstrated an encapsulated s/l "mitroadipose" tissue consistent with lipoma.  The " i " in mitro is a short " i " ... as in pit or kit. Appreciative of any suggestions. ...

Ferret The Tissue?
Apr 14, 2011

Good morning, is anyone else awake?  I have a doctor talking about secondary wound closure over a tibia and osteomyelitis.  He says:   We may try and ferret the tissue, possibly even include the relaxing incision.  Help me please and thank you.  ...

S/l Tissue Thin Lumen
Mar 17, 2010

Followup for this very pleasant 90-year-old female who has a history of perforated viscus resulting in insertion of her percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy.  Prior to this, she had difficulty due to her advanced state and s/l tissue thin lumen for nutrition, therefore, was placed on total parenteral nutrition.   ...

Hypertrophic Heart Tissue
Jun 26, 2010

Does this sentence make any sense: Sections of the heart show *as marked* hypertrophy as the myocardial fibers." ??  Thanks in advance. ...

Loose Areolar Tissue
Jul 23, 2010

Loose areolar tissue in the neck (doing thyroidectomy report)? I thought areoilar tissue was in the breasts? ...

Type Of Lymphoid Tissue?
Dec 01, 2010

He had (___) of the lymphoid tissue at the base of tongue this spring, so I performed biopsies of this tissue which revealed small lymphocytic lymphoma/chronic lymphocytic leukemia.  It s/l she is saying full___ and maybe ends in what s/l myth. Thanks!  This is the first time I have done this type of report for this doctor. ...

S/l Breeding Necrotic Tissue
Feb 19, 2011

New Dr.  He sound congested so I am struggling with this op report. Due to the inflammation I was not absolutely certain that this was extrasphincteric and so an adequate drainage procedure was done by taking a quater-sized divot out of the skin down to the abscess cavity to "breeding the necrotic tissue". ...

QA ? Soft-tissue Calcifications
Apr 21, 2011

I put   soft-tissue calcifications   and in another report put   soft-tissue swelling   and an editor changed it to  soft tissue calcifications    soft tissue swelling.    Was I wrong?  I thought it needed a hyphen.   ...

Lee-Leggo Changes On Breast Tissue After RT
Mar 04, 2013

Patient is s/p radiation therapy for breast cancer.  Exam shows chronic *dee-leggo* or *lee-legel* surrounding her areolar tissue, right more prominantly than left. Thank you! ...

IStim Soft Tissue Mobilization?
May 21, 2010

Patient has lateral epicondylitis.  Doc is recommending "soft tissue mobilization techniques such as iStim and formal physical therapy"   Doc clearly says iStim, but the only thing I can find by that name is a TENS unit sex toy....and I doubt that will do much for his elbow. ...

Sheering Of The Fascial Tissue Of The Knee
Jun 16, 2010

s/l moralavalee lesion ...

S/l Penance-type Tissue Transfer
Feb 03, 2012

S/L penance type tissue transfer. ...