A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nitro thyroid? - mt3

Posted: Sep 06, 2010

The doctor is listing meds.  She does not say the woman has a history of thyroid problems.  She does have a history of angina, however.

She says the woman's medications include:  Nitro thyroid?  Is this a drug?  I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Could it be natural thyroid? - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
This would be like Armour thyroid, as opposed to Synthroid.

can you hear - nitrofurantoin?

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Nitro Drip
Jan 03, 2010

Should the expression "nitro drip" be used?  I have a note from quite awhile back saying that this should be changed to nitroglycerin infusion.  The doc is dictating nitro drip.  ...

Nitro-Dur Doseage Help
Mar 25, 2010

I am working on a practice discharge summary report and the doctor dictates very plainly." Nitro-Dur Roman numeral II 10 mg q 24 hours.  I cannot locate information for the Roman numeral II doseage. Can anyone help me with this? ...

Nitropaste - NTP - Nitro-Bid
May 20, 2010

The majority of providers dictate "nitropaste" applied to the chest.  Is this a generic name, and if so, for what? I have been told to transcribe it as "nitroglycerin paste." What is the correct form? ...

Nitro Expanded?
Mar 15, 2012

If a doc says "nitro" and the account wants expansion of slang, does nitro get expanded to nitroglycerin or might there be other expansions?  If there were other expansions and I wasn't sure then I would just leave it blank.  My drug book has other drugs beginning with nitro but not sure if "nitro" is slang specifically for nitroglycerin.  Thanks for any help. ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

Drug S/l Nitro Pure...can't Document?
Nov 01, 2010

:) ...

How Many Of You Spell Nitro As Nitroglycerin Or Nitroglycerine? Nm
May 09, 2012

xxx ...

Nitro Sublingual Tablets P.r.n. Chest Pain
Oct 17, 2009

Is nitro short for nitroglycerin or is there a drug called just Nitro?  I can't find this drug on drugs.com. ...

Thyroid
Oct 28, 2010

Under Past Medical History s/l secy thyroid syndrome Can't find a reference.  Help if you can. Thanks! ...

Thyroid Eye Signs? Nm
Oct 21, 2009

nm ...

Thyroid .... Carcinoma
Dec 19, 2009

I've got a muffle-mouth doctor who has the following sentence. Any help? Thanks much. She had undergone a total thyroidectomy for (fleet) to a carcinoma. ...

Thyroid Curitis?
Feb 01, 2010

There there such a medical term as "thyroid curitis'? and if so, is that two separate words or one word or hypenated? ...

Thyroid Nodule
Jul 27, 2010

......thyroid nodule positive for erthal cells but noncancerous can anyone help with  type of cell? ...

Thyroid Lobectomy
Aug 15, 2010

Doctor says the recurrent laryngeal nerve was restimulated showing good function of the nerve and s/l "aryxta." ...

Thyroid? Maschesteses?
Aug 24, 2010

Hi :) Transcribing something that sounds like... THYROID:  There was no tenderness, and (maschesteses???) are symmetrical without mass or lymphadenoapthy. Any ideas?  :) ...

Thyroid Surgery
Jun 15, 2011

S/L skiba gland? ...

Thyroid... Please See Message
Mar 03, 2011

Pathologically, there are s/l carlets in sonography for what we see.    TIA ...

S/l D-TOR For Thyroid Replacement Given At 60 Mg 3 Grains
Mar 19, 2010

x ...

Thyroid/parathyroid Term
Nov 09, 2011

The differentiation into a cancer depends upon invasion and s/l high mo-TYE-ack activity which are both absent.   I don't know if it is one word or two.  Thanks for any suggestions.   ...

Thyroid Dimensions S/l Maximum Dimension
Jan 05, 2011

"...measuring 7 mm in s/l maximum dimension." ...

No Masses, Symmetric Trachea Elevation, Thyroid Enlargement, And Masses --Does That Make Sense?
Dec 01, 2011

Can someone explain this to me?  Because I don't see how it makes sense.  ...

One Child Has thyroid Disease And "queshee Acor."
Oct 19, 2009

One child has thyroid disease and "queshee acor." (sounds like!!!) Tried searching diseases and still couldn't find... which is hard anyway since I don't know how to spell it... Sure sounded funny!!! ...

Thyroid Cancer, Status Post "racity - Recity - Resucity" Of Thyroidectomy
Jan 08, 2015

Thank you for your help on this - repeats it 3-4 times throughout report and cannot determine this word. So frustrated! ...

Head And Neck Exam: S/l "TML", Thyroid Not Enlarged
May 22, 2011

The dictator is Australian and I can't document this abbreviation in the context of a physical exam.  Thanks in advance for help. ...

Surgical Pathology Notes "blent/blant, Blend"??? Thyroid Tissue With Lymphocytic Infiltrat
May 21, 2013

nm - thanks! ...

Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer "reff" ??
Mar 01, 2010

x ...

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...