A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

thyroid surgery - TranGram

Posted: Jun 15, 2011

S/L skiba gland?

Thyroid - So Gland to See You.

[ In Reply To ..]
parathyroid gland ?
Gley's gland ?
Sandstroem's gland ?

Similar Messages:

Thyroid
Oct 28, 2010

Under Past Medical History s/l secy thyroid syndrome Can't find a reference.  Help if you can. Thanks! ...

Thyroid Eye Signs? Nm
Oct 21, 2009

nm ...

Thyroid .... Carcinoma
Dec 19, 2009

I've got a muffle-mouth doctor who has the following sentence. Any help? Thanks much. She had undergone a total thyroidectomy for (fleet) to a carcinoma. ...

Thyroid Curitis?
Feb 01, 2010

There there such a medical term as "thyroid curitis'? and if so, is that two separate words or one word or hypenated? ...

Thyroid Nodule
Jul 27, 2010

......thyroid nodule positive for erthal cells but noncancerous can anyone help with  type of cell? ...

Thyroid Lobectomy
Aug 15, 2010

Doctor says the recurrent laryngeal nerve was restimulated showing good function of the nerve and s/l "aryxta." ...

Thyroid? Maschesteses?
Aug 24, 2010

Hi :) Transcribing something that sounds like... THYROID:  There was no tenderness, and (maschesteses???) are symmetrical without mass or lymphadenoapthy. Any ideas?  :) ...

Nitro Thyroid?
Sep 06, 2010

The doctor is listing meds.  She does not say the woman has a history of thyroid problems.  She does have a history of angina, however.   She says the woman's medications include:  Nitro thyroid?  Is this a drug?  I can't find it anywhere.   Thanks in advance. ...

Thyroid... Please See Message
Mar 03, 2011

Pathologically, there are s/l carlets in sonography for what we see.    TIA ...

S/l D-TOR For Thyroid Replacement Given At 60 Mg 3 Grains
Mar 19, 2010

x ...

Thyroid/parathyroid Term
Nov 09, 2011

The differentiation into a cancer depends upon invasion and s/l high mo-TYE-ack activity which are both absent.   I don't know if it is one word or two.  Thanks for any suggestions.   ...

Thyroid Dimensions S/l Maximum Dimension
Jan 05, 2011

"...measuring 7 mm in s/l maximum dimension." ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

No Masses, Symmetric Trachea Elevation, Thyroid Enlargement, And Masses --Does That Make Sense?
Dec 01, 2011

Can someone explain this to me?  Because I don't see how it makes sense.  ...

One Child Has thyroid Disease And "queshee Acor."
Oct 19, 2009

One child has thyroid disease and "queshee acor." (sounds like!!!) Tried searching diseases and still couldn't find... which is hard anyway since I don't know how to spell it... Sure sounded funny!!! ...

Thyroid Cancer, Status Post "racity - Recity - Resucity" Of Thyroidectomy
Jan 08, 2015

Thank you for your help on this - repeats it 3-4 times throughout report and cannot determine this word. So frustrated! ...

Head And Neck Exam: S/l "TML", Thyroid Not Enlarged
May 22, 2011

The dictator is Australian and I can't document this abbreviation in the context of a physical exam.  Thanks in advance for help. ...

Surgical Pathology Notes "blent/blant, Blend"??? Thyroid Tissue With Lymphocytic Infiltrat
May 21, 2013

nm - thanks! ...

Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer "reff" ??
Mar 01, 2010

x ...

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

To Surgery After Appropriate...
May 20, 2011

The doctor dictates: *to surgery after appropriate preparation and today* prosthetic arthroplasty, Austin Moore-type left hip.  What I flagged, I know cannot be completely right because it doesn't make sense.  Any clues as what he may be saying??  Thanks! ...

First Day...ep Lap Surgery
Sep 27, 2011

ep lap surgery ...

Ear Surgery
Apr 22, 2012

The doc is doing surgery in the middle ear region.  He says . . . "The s/l o-moon was retrace with a Wheatland retractor . . " ...

Surgery See Msg.
Jun 30, 2012

A s/l cardio device was used to close the right common femoral arteriotomy. ...

Bladder Surgery
Oct 24, 2009

the area on the trigone was just slightly raised tumor whereas above the left ureteral orifice and slightly down in a **bafond** the tumor was papillary in nature. ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Surgery Marking Pen
Jan 26, 2010

Hard to understand doc is performing a mastectomy with what sounds like a "ski margin pen".  Any idea of what kind of marker pen he is using? ...

Brain Surgery.
Mar 11, 2010

The tumor was entered with the s/l kissa and I was able to gradually remove tumor working through the various densities of tumor. ...

GU Surgery; Villiforms?
Mar 15, 2010

Know villiform is a real word, just have not heard it in this context:  "There was a small false passage at the 6 o'clock position in the distal prostatic urethra; I suspect this is the area that presented difficulty with insertion of a Foley catheter and villiforms and dilators." It almost sounds as if an "F" is the first letter.  Any thoughts/suggestions/help welcomed.   Thanks.  ...

Shoulder Surgery
Mar 17, 2010

A s/l green limbitec curved suture passer was then placed around the base of the coracoid. ...