A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"SYRINGOMEGALIC" CAVITY - sunflower

Posted: May 18, 2011

was found to harbor a holocord syrinx, with syringobulbia, the "syringomegallic" cavity is loctulated.  Thanks :)

syringomyelic cavity nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

S/l Raid Mastoid Cavity
May 04, 2010

This is an ENT case.  The dictator said "has not undergone raid or debridement of mastoid cavity." Thanks for your help :-)   ...

S/l And/in The Uterine Cavity Emptied
Aug 20, 2010

cannula was then reintroduced s/l and/in the uterine cavity emptied s/l at/out debris ...

NovaSure Ablation - Cavity?
Jun 23, 2012

I can't figure out this word.  Anyone have any ideas? There was noted to be an even and thorough ablation of the entire uterine ___ cavity.  s/l    corp - i - zoid  Thank you. ...

S/l Toothex To Keep Her Oral Cavity Moist??
Aug 18, 2010

nm ...

Oral Cavity Opened And Suspended From The
May 02, 2012

nm ...

An S/l 'all' To Gain Access To Intramedullary Cavity.
Jun 02, 2015

Knee arthroplasty surgery:   Doc says, "A rongeur was used to clean out the tochlear notch.  This was followed an an s/l<All, ahl, ohl, oll> to gain access to the intramedullary cavity.   ...

Triamcinolone 2 Mg/0.05 Ml Was Injected Into The Vitreous Cavity Through The Supra??
Jul 03, 2013

Cataract surgery - What an accent this dictator has.  Please help. ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

ENT Help:) There Was Noted "sonequiae" Present In The Right Nasal Cavity Of The Right Inf
Nov 01, 2011

nm ...