A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

uterine manipulator - deb

Posted: Jun 03, 2011

ok, dr is saying plain as day "TUMI uterine manipulator".  cant find this anywhere.  It's not RUMI or HUMI.  have tried Toomey, no luck.  any ideas??  TKS

A _____ uterine manipulator was then advanced through the cervix and into the uterine cavity.

could it be ZUMI manipulator? nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

uterine manipulator - deb

[ In Reply To ..]
i saw that too, but she is saying plain as day "T". oh well, im just gona blank it and hopefully dr will let me know and i can update the board. tks for the help. have a good day :)

curious to know myself sm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Hope the doc does let you know - always nice when people come back and post the mystery answer! Have a good day yourself :)

tumi - catheter

[ In Reply To ..]
Tumi is for injecting saline into the catheter for bladder drainage so not sure if they would use it in surgery

uterine manipulator - mnmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Toomey manipulator.

Similar Messages:

Vesicare Uterine Manipulator
Dec 03, 2011

Anyone heard of Vesicare uterine manipulator  ...

Roomy Manipulator?
Jan 26, 2010

Anybody know how to spell "roomy" manipulator used in a hysterectomy? ...

RUMI Manipulator
Apr 23, 2015

A RUMI manipulator was placed on the cervix with a 10 cm (__________) it is a laparoscopic hysterectomy procedure note  S/L perb/curve   thanks in advance ...

Uterine Incision Was J-ed????
Oct 13, 2009

Used this term twice, I know he meant J-shaped, but verbatum account.  Any suggestions? ...

S/l And/in The Uterine Cavity Emptied
Aug 20, 2010

cannula was then reintroduced s/l and/in the uterine cavity emptied s/l at/out debris ...

Tiemen's Uterine Curette
Oct 24, 2014

Anyone hear of this?  I tried all the possible spellings I could think of but came up blank.  He says it clearly and it sounds like "Tea Man's". ...

Uterine Dilator - Hank Or Hanks - Sm
Jun 11, 2012

My Tessier book shows it as "Hank" and Stedman's, "Hanks".   Thanks.  ...

Hank Vs Hanks Uterine Dilator - Sm
Aug 07, 2013

Stedman's shows it as "Hanks", Tessier and older documentation "Hank".  Also finding a "Hank-Bradley" uterine dilator.   Anyone have the definitive answer, with a resource?   Thanks :)  ...

Drug Sounds Like Lustiva Or Lustida For Uterine Bleeding.
Oct 19, 2011

Laugh Of The Day, "risk Of Uterine Perspiration."
Nov 20, 2013

sounds like menopause madness!! ...