A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Iron was low at 18 s/l ug/dl?? - me

Posted: Feb 25, 2010

x

iron - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
Iron 60 - 160 µg/dL (normally higher in males)

So the 18 would be low

Similar Messages:

Iron-deficiency Anemia Or Iron Defiency Anemia
Oct 20, 2011

Does anyone know the correct BOS way to type this? I can't seem to find in my edition, but it's not the newest one. ...

Normal Iron Studies With A (s/l Version) Of 25
Sep 13, 2010

The sentence is "Normal iron studies with a (s/l version) of 25." Sounds a little like version, burden, something along those lines.  Doctor is almost shouting so the audio is distorting a bit.  I know I'm going to kick myself when I figure this out.  Any thoughts?  Thanks! ...

Words In Lab Section, Sounds Like Iron IBC?
Feb 21, 2011

ferritin, iron IBC, iron sat percent pending.    Is there such a lab?   Thanks! ...

S/l NFCLC Iron Deficiency Anemia
Feb 03, 2012

Not sure what the NFCLC stands for or if it's even a real abbreviation for something or just "chronic mumble-mouth" :)  Thanks! ...

After Gastric Surgery Iron Has To Be In The Sounds Like
Jan 11, 2013

service stage to avoid malabsorption.  No clue but definitely sounded like service stage but I could not find anything like that when I goggled. ...

S/L EX-JATE For Iron Overload, Which Was Stopped Due To Allergic Reaction.
Oct 21, 2009

thank you ...

Sentence: His S/l "iron Arm?" And Noticed It To Be Elevated, And His Physician Had Tried T
Apr 26, 2012

Hello, am having trouble with this sentence. I don't think it's "iron arm", I think it is somthing to do with his iron level though, as further in the report referring back to the admission, iron is mentioned again as elevated above 90. Any ideas? Thanks ...

S/l "positive Iron Drops"
Oct 19, 2009

Heavy accent: On admission, patient was started on positive iron drops and diuresed well.   (had an elevated creatinine if that helps)  Thanks:) ...