A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Laryngeal traction rings deficiency - Bobbio

Posted: Apr 17, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of laryngeal traction rings deficiency?

? laryngotracheomalacia nm - ohiocarole

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Annuloplasty Rings
May 16, 2012

Concerning annuloplasty rings... I am currently transcribing a document that references "annuloplasty rings, one and two." Do annuloplasty rings have types or classes? If so, how is it transcribed. Annuloplasty rings I and II, Annuloplasty rings 1 and 2, or Annuloplasty rings one and two. HELP! SOS! LOL... I am so confused.   ...

Do You Think Somewhere A Bell Rings...
Feb 14, 2013

Each time an MT finds her wings and flies on to a more profitable life? How many people do you think will quit after the NJA memo about clocking out? ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy Traction Position
Oct 10, 2013

The patient was placed in left lateral ducubitus position, all bony prominences were well-padded, and the right shoulder was placed in balanced ______ traction and we proceeded with diagnostic arthroscopy.  It starts with a "g" like "gallow" or something of that nature, but the only thing I can find for "gallow" is for femur traction... ...

PT To Cervical Spine, Left Shoulder, Both Hands.Treatments:Traction Infrared, Paraffin, *starax, Mat
Mar 22, 2012

nm ...

B12 Deficiency
Apr 26, 2010

Vitamin B12 deficiency.  We will do a (SL) troph level. ...

DPD Deficiency
Jan 31, 2013

Is DPD written out as "dihydropyrimidine" dehydrogenase deficiency?  It is concerning a patient taking 5-FU with side effects and they are looking for this possible deficiency.  I am finding 3 different spellings for dihydropyrimidine.  Also found "dihydroxypyrimidine" and "dihyropyridine" ...

Dysacradase Deficiency?
Feb 18, 2010

screening for dysacradase deficiency or bacterial overgrowth ...

S/l Suxoneal Choline Deficiency
Oct 15, 2010

sounds like (suxoneal/succoneal/sexoneal) chonline deficiency.  Any ideas?  Thanks!! ...

URGENT: Surfactant Deficiency Disease
Jul 23, 2011

Doc with Indian accent. Dictating a 5 day old pre-term infant with respiratory distress. Sentence is:   Findings consistent with surfactant deficiency disease (s/l) "about the Eleek phenomenon".  ...

S/l NFCLC Iron Deficiency Anemia
Feb 03, 2012

Not sure what the NFCLC stands for or if it's even a real abbreviation for something or just "chronic mumble-mouth" :)  Thanks! ...

Bleeding Disorder S/l Oipassovoy Factor Deficiency
Oct 29, 2009

a bleeding disorder that s/l oipassovoy factor deficiency. tia. ...

Ears-anterior S/l "white Mouth" Traction Pocket?
Jan 25, 2012

white mouth or wide mouth? ...

"cyst Rings" Given By Mouth?
May 16, 2011

HELP ...

Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Diagnosed With S/l "ZZ Alil"??
Oct 15, 2009

anyone heard of ZZ alil?  or ZZ aleel? Thanks, Abby ...

Iron-deficiency Anemia Or Iron Defiency Anemia
Oct 20, 2011

Does anyone know the correct BOS way to type this? I can't seem to find in my edition, but it's not the newest one. ...