A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l HEENT: "circumal" movements present - Abby

Posted: Oct 16, 2009

Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks,

Abby

Perhaps circumoral - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Thank you very much! :) - abby

[ In Reply To ..]
That is it! Thanks!

may be circumoral (not sure about ?Movements - .

[ In Reply To ..]
CIRCUMORAL CYANOSIS. This is a blue tint to the skin SURROUNDING the lips, but not on the lips. This is normal and is simply the blue color of the veins

Similar Messages:

Seindexterous Movements??
Feb 05, 2010

Seigndexterous Movements? ...

PC Bowel Movements?
Jan 29, 2014

He is having 1-2 soft, formed s/l PC bowel movements. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you for your help. ...

S/l Queiform Movements (Parkinson's Disease)
Oct 26, 2009

Parkinson's with queiform  movement ...

Extraocular Movements/muscles - Your Shortcuts?
Jun 14, 2010

Of course, half of my doctors have to say movements and other half says muscles.  What are your shortcut abbreviations for the 2 different phrases "extraocular m_______s are intact"?  ...

Please Help. Severe Dystonia And S/l Creaform Movements
Aug 03, 2010

S/l creaform movements. Used numerous times in this report. Claimant has severe dystonia and creaform movements. Claimant has obvious dystonic and creaform movements. Gait is somewhat reeling with creaform movements of the upper extremities.   Thanks. :)   ...

Oromucolingual Masikatory Movements. Is This How It Should Be Spelled.
Apr 17, 2011

This is a psych report.  The doctor says, "The patietn has no oromucolingual masikatory movements."  I just wondered if this was the correct way to spell this becuase i am not finding many references for it anywhere.   ...

Neuro Exam - Head-to-shin Movements?
Jun 30, 2010

She very clearly dictates:  He was also unable to perform finger-to-nose and had difficulty performing "head-to-shin" movements. That can't be right, can it?  I would think it would be difficult for most people to perform "head-to-shin" movements.  Ouch! ...

Tarichium Present In The Eye
Oct 14, 2009

He has no pinguecula or 'tarichium' present in the eye. ...

My Present Pet Peeve
Oct 09, 2012

We dont get paid for ADT information,,YET I got back a report I sent through QA and it said I have to fix all the ADT information with ? next to the docs, that is like every report..what the heck? ...

Blood Work - Few Lu Present
Feb 22, 2010

In the blood work, he says there were a few Lu (Lew?) present as well as spherocytes.    TIA!   ...

To Transcend TLs, Past Or Present
Apr 12, 2011

What are the biggest challenges with your position?  Do you end up putting in more hours than you feel well compensated for?  Does it wear you out trying to keep up with your production as well as do your TL duties?  Is it more difficult to get vacation time scheduled as a TL?  TY! ...

Past Or Present Tense Voice
May 07, 2010

Okay, I have been very confused about this lately.  When a doctor is reviewing medical reports from other providers and is documenting it within his report, should it be done in present tense or past tense??? I think that it should be done all in the past tense, but I have had arguments for both.  Basically, I just want the right answer.  For example, "The patient was seen on 06/10/09 and stated that he had right leg pain.  The report indicated that the patient had an antalg ...

Anyone Heard Of GO Partners, Past Or Present?
Sep 13, 2011

Has anyone heard of GO Partners, past or present?  Not much in the archives.  Good, bad, American company?  They had a posting listed but now it is down.  Just wondering... ...

Questions For Past/present Auditors
Mar 24, 2014

Couple of questions for any past/present auditors: 1. How long were you with MM before you moved to the auditing department? 2. Were you actively seeking the move or were you offered it out of the blue? 3. Are you making more or less than you were on production? 4. Do you focus on a certain number of accounts similar to HDS/SHDAs or are you required to cover whatever comes across your desk at any given time?   Thanks! ...

S/l Caudal Leedens Or Calcium Present In The Placenta
Dec 23, 2009

. ...

Radiology Report...(s/l Starney) Sutures Are Present.
Jan 23, 2012

HISTORY: Congestive heart failure. MRI FINDINGS: Slight cardiac silhoutette noted.(s/l starney) sutures are present. *I have exhausted my resorces and still can't tell what he's referring to. ...

S/l Kan-ay-duh Like Strut Grafting And Lateral Fusion Present 11 To 2.
Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like  ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Help With HEENT:
Nov 09, 2009

HEENT: Unremarkable: there is sclimericterous or archis cinilis. Extraocular movement was within normal limits. ...

HEENT Help
Jun 21, 2010

HEENT:  A nasal s/l corium, right s/l pupea measuring 4 cm, the left 2 cm. ...

HEENT Help Please?
Oct 12, 2012

HEENT heading. Sound like the doc is saying, Eyes, pupils 2 and reactive. 2? Thanks! ...

HEENT Terminology
Nov 06, 2009

Patient has pain in the right submandibular triangle. It is recommended that he have a "sialadenosubmandibular duct endoscopy." Is there such a term? Thanks. ...

HEENT Word Help
Nov 22, 2013

HEENT: s/l paravoltema? Dr. is saying, no paravoltema any help would be appreciated, thanks ...

HEENT Vs HENT
Jan 18, 2015

I think my problem with this issue is that once you are "caught" by QA/QC and given a 1.0 deduction (by which I mean I had the universally accepted HEENT and they heard HENT, thus I was docked 1.0 for that), I now must either listen carefully to determine if they are saying HENT or HEENT, then put one or the other, then still have a chance that my reviewer will give me the error because they hear something different. If there is obviously ears and eyes that one is easy, but oftentimes it DOES s ...

Heent Exam
Jan 22, 2015

Patient with possible TIA.  HEENT EXAM:  "he did not have _____" sounds like "dove's eye" "dowsa" Thanks in advance for help ...

Arcasenillis? Was Noted (under HEENT)
Nov 02, 2009

NM ...

In The HEENT Exam: Bilateral TMs S/l FOR
Nov 26, 2010

Doc says Bilateral TMs s/l FOR or OR. Any ideas?   ...

HEENT S/l Gershin Normal?
Feb 19, 2011

HEENT s/l gershin normal? ...

HEENT: No _______ory Findings.
Mar 25, 2011

Any idea what this could be on a cardiac consult? HEENT:  No _____ory findings.   Thanks!!! ...

HEENT: CC Are Plethoric - Does Anyone Know What The CC Stands For?
Aug 23, 2011

"HEENT:  CCs are plethoric. Sclerae are anicteric."  Anyone know what the "CC" might stand for?  TIA! ...