A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l: Epidosis disease. UGI, abdominal pain, delay in emptying - Epidolsis disease?

Posted: Nov 23, 2009

Delayed emptying, abdominal pain, diverticula of duodenum.  Anyone?

INDICATION:  Abdominal pain, possible "epidolsis disease."

Thanks!

Peptic ulcer disease duh!!!!!! NM!! ~OP~ - ::slapping forehead::

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Abdominal Pain
Apr 25, 2011

"abdomen soft with 2 T's tenderness" ??? ...

Abdominal Pain/Blight's Sign?
Feb 01, 2012

Patient came in with abdominal cramping. s/l "Blight's sign" is negative. Thank you ...

A: Abdominal Pain, Intermittent, Somewhat ___(s/l Frib-u-lated).
Feb 10, 2010

TIA :-) ...

Patient Has Colicky Abdominal Pain. Doc Tried To Ellcit S/l Heel Strike Sign? Help!
Apr 03, 2012

.. ...

Intraventricular Conduction Delay Versus Intervenricular Conduction Delay
Nov 12, 2010

Is there any way to tell the difference between these two terms? I don't really understand what they mean other than *inter*ventricular would mean occuring between the 2 ventricles and *intra*ventricular occuring within one ventricle. Right?? I am doing a cardiology report right now and really can't distinguish the difference. The doctor gives some terms regarding what's going on like long Q-T and left atrial enlargement. Can someone point me to a site that explains this in great, ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

Documanage Serious Delay
Mar 31, 2010

Is anyone else having problems with F5 today in Docuscribe to get to Documanage.  I am having at least a 1-minute delay before it goes to Documanage to look up Client Profiles.  I need to know if this is a problem on my end or on their end.  I cannot waste this kind of time looking up information.  It is probably just one more way for them to slow us down.  ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Delay Opening Posts
Aug 23, 2013

It takes me 3-5 minutes to open each post on this site.  Any suggestions? ...

Will The Rider Pass? ICD-10 Delay To Oct '15?
Mar 26, 2014

Congress to Vote on ICD-10 Delay Tomorrow, AHIMA Calls for Action to Stop Bill Today A new bill has been quietly introduced into the US House and Senate that features a section calling for the delay ICD-10-CM/PCS implementation until 2015. The bill, which would adjust the Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) and amend the Social Security Act to extend Medicare payments to physicians and change other provisions of the Medicare and Medicaid programs, also includes a seven line section that would delay ...

AAPC Statement On ICD-10 Delay
Apr 03, 2014

Open Letter from CEO: ICD-10 Delay April 3, 2014 Thank you for your commitment to your profession and all you do to help AAPC advance the business of healthcare. I write to you as a follow up to the email we sent Monday night regarding Senate passage of HR 4302 and the delay in ICD-10. President Obama signed the bill into law Tuesday morning, officially shifting the deadline for ICD-10 compliance from October 1, 2014 to no earlier than October 1, 2015. AAPC remains dedicated to helping the in ...

Why The Delay In Uploading Lines Under The
Dec 17, 2014

This plan was touted as easy, transparent. Where are our lines, Nuance? Some of us have mouths to feed and utilities to pay and we need to be able to decide early on if the kids go hungry or the lights get shut off. I know you can't imagine this, but it's real for many of us. Why the delay in uploading lines? Hopefully, you've increased your HR staff in anticipation of the inquiries sure to come in explaining the easy, transparent formula once you do hit the submit button. ...

Cannot Seem To Find The Correct Info Regarding ICD-10 Delay
Apr 18, 2012

I last read that ICD-10 change is now delayed until October 2014.  Can anyone confirm this? ...

Pain Radiation In Chest Pain - Should Be Easy But I'm
Nov 08, 2010

I'm going completely blank on this one.  The patient entered the hospital for chest pain.  The doc states:  (blank sounds like gel, or jail)   He denies any current discomfort but states when it is present it is usually a mild to moderate degree of pressure about the chest.  He denies any radiation to the _____, arms, or back. ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

S/l Thickwood Pain Or Sicoid Pain Sm
Jan 08, 2010

He is referring to premenstrual pain?? ...

Closterpedic Pain, Posteralpedic Pain?
Jun 05, 2011

Transcribing rheumatology - s/l closterpedic pain, posturopedic pain.  Any ideas?  Patient recently had shingles, if that helps. ...

Pt. Rates Pain 9/10 On The "Verbal Analog Pain Scale"??? I Can't Document This, Help:
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...

S/l "agrothroposis" Multiforme, 21 Y.o. Develop Delay Male
Sep 26, 2012

x ...

Abdominal Help
Dec 07, 2009

The peritoneum was dissected from the underside of the rectus muscle and further down into the space of s/l "rescue." Suggestions?   ...

Abdominal Ct
Sep 27, 2010

It s/l red pleural but could be one word together.  Does this make sense? "Abdominal CT only demonstrated a large calcium red pleural collection again consistent with her history of tuberculosis."   Thanks! ...

Abdominal 'thrust' Sm
Nov 17, 2009

Cannot be thrust as it does not apply.  Nothing else said about abdomen. ...

Abdominal Asphia?
May 14, 2010

This sentence is under the abdominal exam section..."...no lipoatrophy or subcutaneous hemorrhage. Abdominal (s/l asphia) not present nor with obvious organomegaly..." I have no idea what this word could be.  Please help! ...

Abdominal Ultrasound
Aug 01, 2010

Multiple gray-scale and color flow images of the __________ were performed The __________ appears slightly prominent with a length of approximately 2 cm.  Sounds like she is saying "pillars".  HUH???? ...

Abdominal Pannus
Oct 12, 2010

Sounds like "flaps retracted in a coadapt fashion." Any such phrase? ...

Abdominal S/l Kruse?
Nov 04, 2010

Hey, need help!  I have been working on this 20 minute report for a long time, all kinds of abdominal procedure. He says this word over and over, and I cannot find out what it is. One sample is "we carried this dissection up the greater curvature towards the base of the left s/l kruse, dividing the gastrosplenic attatchements." I hope someone can help! ...

Abdominal Exam
Jul 21, 2014

Moderately to mildly obese ____s/l "majune". Liver, kidneys and spleen not palpable.  ...

Snits In Abdominal Surgery
Mar 30, 2011

Anyone heard of "linea alba lifted between snits" in abdominal or liver surgery?  Is it an abbreviation?  Thanks. ...

Pan-abdominal Ventral Hernia?
Jan 31, 2013

HI   Is Pan-abdominal ventral hernia correct?  ...