A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

delay opening posts - mt

Posted: Aug 23, 2013

It takes me 3-5 minutes to open each post on this site.  Any suggestions?

See button in upper right corner... - that says "contact us."

[ In Reply To ..]
I think that's how you communicate with the PTB for this board.

Thanks - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I did contact them and will wait for their response.

Sure thing! - Hope they can help.

[ In Reply To ..]
Had the same problem myself last week...

Similar Messages:

Intraventricular Conduction Delay Versus Intervenricular Conduction Delay
Nov 12, 2010

Is there any way to tell the difference between these two terms? I don't really understand what they mean other than *inter*ventricular would mean occuring between the 2 ventricles and *intra*ventricular occuring within one ventricle. Right?? I am doing a cardiology report right now and really can't distinguish the difference. The doctor gives some terms regarding what's going on like long Q-T and left atrial enlargement. Can someone point me to a site that explains this in great, ...

Documanage Serious Delay
Mar 31, 2010

Is anyone else having problems with F5 today in Docuscribe to get to Documanage.  I am having at least a 1-minute delay before it goes to Documanage to look up Client Profiles.  I need to know if this is a problem on my end or on their end.  I cannot waste this kind of time looking up information.  It is probably just one more way for them to slow us down.  ...

Will The Rider Pass? ICD-10 Delay To Oct '15?
Mar 26, 2014

Congress to Vote on ICD-10 Delay Tomorrow, AHIMA Calls for Action to Stop Bill Today A new bill has been quietly introduced into the US House and Senate that features a section calling for the delay ICD-10-CM/PCS implementation until 2015. The bill, which would adjust the Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) and amend the Social Security Act to extend Medicare payments to physicians and change other provisions of the Medicare and Medicaid programs, also includes a seven line section that would delay ...

AAPC Statement On ICD-10 Delay
Apr 03, 2014

Open Letter from CEO: ICD-10 Delay April 3, 2014 Thank you for your commitment to your profession and all you do to help AAPC advance the business of healthcare. I write to you as a follow up to the email we sent Monday night regarding Senate passage of HR 4302 and the delay in ICD-10. President Obama signed the bill into law Tuesday morning, officially shifting the deadline for ICD-10 compliance from October 1, 2014 to no earlier than October 1, 2015. AAPC remains dedicated to helping the in ...

Why The Delay In Uploading Lines Under The
Dec 17, 2014

This plan was touted as easy, transparent. Where are our lines, Nuance? Some of us have mouths to feed and utilities to pay and we need to be able to decide early on if the kids go hungry or the lights get shut off. I know you can't imagine this, but it's real for many of us. Why the delay in uploading lines? Hopefully, you've increased your HR staff in anticipation of the inquiries sure to come in explaining the easy, transparent formula once you do hit the submit button. ...

Cannot Seem To Find The Correct Info Regarding ICD-10 Delay
Apr 18, 2012

I last read that ICD-10 change is now delayed until October 2014.  Can anyone confirm this? ...

S/l: Epidosis Disease. UGI, Abdominal Pain, Delay In Emptying
Nov 23, 2009

Delayed emptying, abdominal pain, diverticula of duodenum.  Anyone? INDICATION:  Abdominal pain, possible "epidolsis disease." Thanks! ...

Job Opening For CCM
Mar 31, 2012

Got an e-mail with job openings. That's a first. They need a CCM, any takers? I was interested to see they supervise 50-70 MTs.  I thought it was a lot more than that. I thought the reason my CCM seldom sends out e-mails or answers e-mails or the phone, for that matter, was because she had about 300 MTs to supervise. Seriously, we get more e-mail from Vern than from her. Just a random thought while passing through... ...

S/l Lusyngeal Opening
Aug 02, 2011

Argh, one side of my headphones isn't working.  This patient is 10 days status post I&D and wound vac application on her leg.  The doctor says:  she still has a lysengial opening approximately 1 cm by 5 mm in size.  ...

Opening .dct Files
Nov 16, 2013

i need to open a .dct file.  I guess I have to download the file to open this but don't know which one to trust.  Any suggestions??? Thanks! ...

Hurry! Landmark Has An Opening Again - Sm
Nov 20, 2010

Nah - they don't answer any responses to their ads anyway.  Don't bother. ...

Home Based Job Opening
Oct 18, 2012

UnitedHealth Group is hiring home based healthcare claims investigator. Must have working knowledge of CPT/ICD-9 codes. ...

SoftScript's Website Has An Opening
Oct 20, 2012

SoftScript is in need of a Software Engineer with expertise in Artificial Intelligence, information extraction, machine learning and natural language processing. The appropriate candidate will work with our IT team to develop a crucial portion of our system. Does this mean their take on VR has changed and now they are looking into it for their software. ...

Genetics Transcription Opening
Nov 25, 2013

I pursued this same position a few months ago but ultimately declined it due to the hours.  I keep seeing it reappear every couple of months since then. Does or has anyone worked on that account and is there a reason they keep recruiting for it?  It was a tough decision not to take it as I love genetics and find it fascinating, but every time I see it pop up I'm thinking maybe I dodged an enormous bullet by not taking it (lack of work, horrific dictators, etc). I thought perhaps ...

Tier Testing Is Opening Again
Jan 13, 2015

FYI ...

PLASTICS Skilled MT-small Opening
May 11, 2010

What happened to the PLASTICS skilled MT - small opening ad? ...

Did Anyone Watch 60 Minutes' Opening Segment
Oct 25, 2010

were out of work, their UE benefits had run out, and they were "too young to retire, but too old for rehire?"   That story was an eye-opening and scary.  ...

Current IC Opening Posted That States
Jul 21, 2014

How do they get away with this, not to mention blatantly advertising for such? ...

Immediate Opening With Nuance!! SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
Aug 22, 2014

....because it says steady stream of work, amoung other un-truths...as I sit on this site reading and posting because I am OOW again and my shift just started.....Oh, and this is the shift NUANCE changed my schedule to saying that it would make sure I would not run out of work....but can only respond to their post via email....I guess they would not want my response.... ...

The Discussions On Cherry Picking Have Been Very Eye Opening. This Industry
Feb 15, 2010

nm ...

Hysterectomy - An Opening Was Made In The Mid (??) 2 Heaney Clamps
Aug 04, 2011

Just cannot hear this...    an opening was made in the mid(????)  2 Heaney clamps were placed on each tube ...

Anyone Hearing Crickets When Opening Email When Usually Bombarded Sm
Apr 29, 2014

daily with emails??? ...

Opening MM Email, Standing On Scale = Dread And Apprehension
Feb 15, 2012

and always bad news. ...

S/l "agrothroposis" Multiforme, 21 Y.o. Develop Delay Male
Sep 26, 2012

x ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Does Anyone Know The Short Keys For Opening The Lookup Function In MS Word 2010?
Feb 18, 2014

Does anyone know the short key sequence for opening the Lookup function in MS Word?  I use it a lot! TYIA! N/M ...

MM Apparently Opening A New "healthcare Technology Center"
May 14, 2014

Don't know what to make of that....just another example of how they want to invest in their Indian employees. If you call slave wages an investment that is. ...

Job Posts
Dec 30, 2009

Why is it, that when you apply for a job, the company doesn't have the decency to contact you back, after jumping through hoops to complete their testing? ...

Help Please, A Few Posts Down . . .
Apr 08, 2010

someone had the instructions for finding out about the STATUS on DocQManage.  I do not have the status.  Could someone walk me through this to see how to find out about the people working on my account?  Any help would be appreciated!!! ...

Where Did All The Posts
Jul 10, 2010

. ...