A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ovarian coercion? - mt

Posted: May 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of ovarian coercsion.  Sounds exactly like that but I cannot find that and unsure if it makes sense. He states - No evidence for ovarian coercision or other abnormalities.

Any help is much appreciated. 

Thank you - V.

There is a condition called ovarian torsion. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

O-M-G - Thank you so much. Just listened again and - it is tortion - clear as a bell

[ In Reply To ..]
One of those brain fog moments for me. Glad I waited til I got a response.

Tortion is clear as a bell. Thank you very much.

Similar Messages:

Cousins Reported To Have Ovarian "term In Ees" And Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Aug 10, 2012

In family history. ...

Obama Adminstration Uses Coercion To Encourage Outsourcing
Sep 01, 2011

Gibson Guitars, accused of using illegally imported wood, a claim that Gibson refutes and for which the company has filed documentation to the contrary,  has now been told that their problems "would go away" if they used labor in Madagascar.  http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2011/sep/1/picket-gibson-guitar-ceo-obama-admin-told-us-our-p/ For those of you brave enough to access this site...you can hear an account of the entire debacle from the lips of Gibson CEO directly ...

Ovarian Cancer
Sep 04, 2010

Ovarian cancer - s/l "sido" reduction.  Does anyone know what this is? ...

Ovarian S/lmesion?
May 05, 2012

Ovarian s/l mesion.Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) ...

Patient With Ovarian Cancer..sm
Apr 14, 2010

There are plaques that also remain on the ileum and s/*studying* on the small bowel.  There is no evidence of abdominal of diaphagmatic *studying*.  There is some small *studying* on the small bowel and upper abdomen.   Thanks so much for any help with this!   ...

HYPHEN - Appearing Ovarian Cyst
Aug 22, 2012

Is simple appearing ovarian cyst hyphenated after the word simple?  ...

Left Ovarian S/l Quap/a/sodium Cyst ??
Sep 25, 2012

Obstetric ultrasound, July 31, 2012 notable for single viable intrauterine pregnancy with probable 1.5 cm left ovarian __________ cyst and 1.6 cm left lower uterine segment fibroid.    I keep hearing quap/a/sod/ee/um ?? or clop/a/sodium ?? ...

S/l BOXA/boxel/voxel??? Plus Study Drug For Ovarian Carcinoma
Dec 15, 2009

thanks ...