A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HYPHEN - appearing ovarian cyst - CONFUSED

Posted: Aug 22, 2012

Is simple appearing ovarian cyst hyphenated after the word simple? 

Yes. nm - oldtimer

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Left Ovarian S/l Quap/a/sodium Cyst ??
Sep 25, 2012

Obstetric ultrasound, July 31, 2012 notable for single viable intrauterine pregnancy with probable 1.5 cm left ovarian __________ cyst and 1.6 cm left lower uterine segment fibroid.    I keep hearing quap/a/sod/ee/um ?? or clop/a/sodium ?? ...

Hyphen With Any Word Preceding "appearing"
Aug 24, 2010

Can anyone ACCURATELY and CORRECTLY answer this question? With any word preceding "appearing", do we always hyphenate, i.e. normal-appearing? Thanks for your reply.     ...

Cousins Reported To Have Ovarian "term In Ees" And Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Aug 10, 2012

In family history. ...

Non-ossified To Hyphen Or Not To Hyphen?
Oct 21, 2010

Is non-ossified hyphenated? ...

Re- Words? To Hyphen Or Not To Hyphen?
Oct 25, 2010

Some "re" words seem to be pretty well used, such as "readmission" not "re-admission" or "replaced" not "re-placed" but how do you tell when to add the hyphen? I've come across "reexploration" and it doesn't seem right without the hyphen, but I can't find any references that support it either with the hyphen or without. ...

Ovarian Coercion?
May 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of ovarian coercsion.  Sounds exactly like that but I cannot find that and unsure if it makes sense. He states - No evidence for ovarian coercision or other abnormalities.   Any help is much appreciated.    Thank you - V. ...

Ovarian Cancer
Sep 04, 2010

Ovarian cancer - s/l "sido" reduction.  Does anyone know what this is? ...

Ovarian S/lmesion?
May 05, 2012

Ovarian s/l mesion.Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) ...

Patient With Ovarian Cancer..sm
Apr 14, 2010

There are plaques that also remain on the ileum and s/*studying* on the small bowel.  There is no evidence of abdominal of diaphagmatic *studying*.  There is some small *studying* on the small bowel and upper abdomen.   Thanks so much for any help with this!   ...

Help With Appearing
Sep 05, 2010

How transcribe 1 cm appearing mass? ...

Well-nourished-appearing??
Jun 05, 2012

On exam, the patient is healthy and well-nourished-appearing? or well-nourished appearing? ...

Nontoxic Appearing Or Nontoxic-appearing
Jul 28, 2014

Is it nontoxic-appaering or nontoxic appearing..... hyphen or no hyphen??? ...

Natonic Appearing Esophagus?
Feb 22, 2011

s/l natonic Does anyone know what else it could be or if I'm spelling it wrong?  No obvious esophageal lesions were found.  She does have a somewhat dilated (natonic) appearing esophagus, but I suspect she simply has a low-grade motility disorder associated with her age.  Thanks ...

S/l Senile-appearing Endometrial Lining
Jun 15, 2011

S/l BOXA/boxel/voxel??? Plus Study Drug For Ovarian Carcinoma
Dec 15, 2009

thanks ...

Has Normal Appearing Lids, S/l Sarine, Conjunctiva
Jan 13, 2010

On physical exam, doc states: Has normal appearing lids, s/l sarine, conjunctivae. what is s/l sarine? ...

S/l Choloso Cyst
Nov 06, 2009

MRI has been repeated and she has a stable choloso cyst, as well as stable ventricular size with VP shunt ...

S/l Colodocal Cyst?
Dec 22, 2009

nm ...

Kissing Cyst
Jan 08, 2010

Dr. is reviewing a CT scan of an ankle fracture and refers to a "kissing cyst suggestive of early degenerative change in the very anterior corner of the joint." I know I have heard of this term before, just wanted a second opinion is all to make sure I am correct. ...

Pilonidal Cyst
Apr 09, 2010

When typing an exam of the coccyx (pilonidal cyst) what heading would you put this under?   Back, buttocks, something else?  Thanks.  ...

Baker Cyst Or Baker's Cyst
May 12, 2010

When typing reports is it Baker cyst or Baker's  cyst.  Thank you   ...

S/l Torted Re: Cyst
Jul 13, 2010

Pelvic mass suggestive of dermoid. She may also have a paratubal cyst that may havetorted. She is currently relatively pain free.  ...

Peripelvic Cyst
Aug 01, 2010

Noncontrast CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis showed no hydronephrosis or ureteral calculi.  Prominence in the s/l biatrial calisase thought to reflect a peripelvic cyst. ...

Help! Ganglion Cyst?
Sep 16, 2010

I am transcribing an evaluation of a rotator cuff injury. The physician is going over what a CT and ultrasound of the shoulder showed, and says "moderate sized (indushunction?)  ganglion cyst (bursa?, versus?) tendinosis within the infraspinatus." I can't figure out what she is saying! I have reasearched and reasearched and I am still not coming up with anything. Any help would be appreciated!!   ** whatever the word is before ganglion cyst, I am pretty sure it is refer ...

Cyst Spelling
Jun 16, 2011

In my Stedman's Plastic Surgery Words book, it is spelled tricholemmal, but the physician and other references spell it trichilemmal.  Does anyone know the correct spelling?  Thanks!  ...

S/l Jet Supracet Cyst?
Mar 24, 2011

It is in the spine, he is wondering if it could be meningioma, but s/l jet supracet cyst or jet su facet cyst?  tia ...

S/l Supercation Cyst
Sep 11, 2014

para-ovarian cyst versus "supercation" cyst? ...

Cyst Type?
Jun 10, 2015

Gah - listened to it slow, fast... I'm unfamiliar with the word and can't spell enough of it to find it online. It's just in a list of previous surgeries and unrelated to my topic. Maybe someone here is familiar? Sounds like: Thebirogottal cyst removal ... could be thyrogottal?  Thanks in advance!!   ...

To Hyphen Or?
Oct 21, 2009

The sentence is " Two and a half years ago she had knee replacement." Should the two and a half be hyphenated? I never know how to write that. Or, should I rearrange the sentence to " She has knee replacement 2.5 years ago." ...

Hyphen?
Dec 02, 2010

three-days post or three days post???? ...