A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

CABG issue - irritated

Posted: Apr 20, 2011

The sentence is "one aortotomy was made (s/l to which the graft had) a right posterior descending coronary artery was anastomosis with 6-0 Prolene." I'm totally confused does this make sense to anyone else? Or has anyone else heard this before? Thanks for any help!

Maybe this? sm - oldtimer

[ In Reply To ..]
One aortotomy was made to which the graft to the right posterior descending coronary artery was anastomosed with 6-0 Prolene.

anastomosed - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
possibly?

Thanks! - irritated

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you! I believe that could be it!

Similar Messages:

CABG
Dec 09, 2009

She had redo mitral valve replacement with a 29 mm Medtronic Mosaic valve, tricuspid valve replacement with a 31 mm Medtronic Mosaic valve, coronary artery bypass grafting times one to left descending artery, left saphenous vein harvest, s/l criomis procedure. ...

SUTURE USED DURING CABG
Feb 21, 2012

Suture sounds like COROLENE ...

Help With CABG Terminology
Jul 05, 2013

12 years on nephrology and first day on cardiology -- I'm sure this is obvious, but I've googled and cannot find something that works. Status post multivessel CABG (5 vessel - LIMA to LAD, free RIMA to OM1, sequential SVG to acute marginal and s/l LPLB2, and SVG to diagonal 1 - Dr. Clarence Owen).   ...

I Or I Or Eye Cautery Or ?? In CABG...
Jun 18, 2014

______ cautery was used to create 2 openings on the anterior surface of the graft. ...

Wire Used For CABG. S/L 3.5 Angioskull. That's What I'm Hearing.
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...

Retractor That S/l "faba Oral" For CABG And Valve Replacement
Dec 16, 2011

retractor that s/l "faba oral" for CABG and valve replacement, replacing a Cooley retractor ...

S/l "Real Track Retractor" Used For CABG Nm
Dec 16, 2011

thanks ...