A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

quadriceps tear repair: A s/l Montesuna incision was made. The subcutaneous tissue was dissected sh - susana

Posted: Oct 12, 2009

Quadriceps tear repair:;

A s/l Montesuna incision was made??    The subcutaneous tissue was dissected sharply to the patella fascia... 

Maybe longitudinal - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
incision?

Similar Messages:

Doc Says Pfannenstiel Sterile Incision Or Stab Incision?
Feb 05, 2010

Pfannenstiel stab incision or sterile incision?  Any help will be appreciated! ...

Post Mastectomy Incision With Faint "telactasia" Noted Along The Incision.
May 07, 2014

? ...

Quad Leg Or Quadriceps Leg?
Sep 22, 2013

I keep hearing "quad leg" and thought I should be typing out the entire word, quadriceps leg; however, as I look this up online, it seems "quad" is acceptable.  Is this true?   Thank you, ak ...

I Made A Total Of $19,000 For 2011. Would Anyone Mind Sharing What They Made For The Year. I Am Ju
Jan 27, 2012

hopeful ...

She Has About A 4-/5 On The Extensor, Magnus, And For The Quadriceps On Her Right Side. Does This M
Aug 26, 2013

This dictator is so bad.  Any help appreciated.  ...

Raising/racing/razing Of Quadriceps Muscle?
Nov 12, 2009

I can hardly understand this ortho resident.  Hx:  Morbidly obese patient with severe osteo in both knees, failed steroid inj, next step Supartz.  He is examining her legs and says that range of movement is restricted due to pain.  He then goes on to say There is (s/l raising/racing/razing) of quadriceps muscle seen.  She does have tenderness in her knees in both medial and patellofemoral joint lines.  Any ideas?  I'm ready to buy this doc a plane ticket ...

Subcutaneous S/l Trocra
Sep 15, 2010

There is no peripheral edema of the subcutaneous s/ trocra. ...

Subcutaneous S/l Digital Rear
Jun 18, 2011

The subcutaneous s/l digital rear approximated with absorbable suture.   also if a sentence starts with "2-vessel" shall I change it to "Two-vessel"? ...

What Is The Proper Way To Abbreviate Subcutaneous?...
Mar 19, 2011

subcu, sub-cu, sub-Q, etc..?  TIA ...

Shortened Form For Subcutaneous
Aug 10, 2013

Good morning.  I am a court reporter who does many medical depositions and a discussion ensued amongst us whether subcutaneous is shortened to subq, sub-Q, subcu.  Is there a preference amongst medical transcriptionists on how to write it?  Thank you. ...

Pedia Subcutaneous Suture
Feb 09, 2014

Has anyone heard this "pedia subcutaneous suture" This is what I am hearing, but have never run across this before! Thank you! ...

What Is The Accepted Abbreviation For Subcutaneous?
Apr 17, 2015

I have a dictator who is very particular and says "sub hyphen q."  I've always been a little foggy on whether it is subcu, sub-q or always expand to subcutaneous.  Thanks! ...

Menisus Tear
Aug 01, 2013

"I then inserted a biter, and debrided the medial meniscus back to a stable rim in the posterior aspect.  This involved removing about 50% of the ______ (sounds like poot) ...

I Think It Is Really Sad That Someone Would Try To Tear Other People Down
Feb 18, 2014

when we are just trying to do our job, and provide for our families.  I will be deleting my previous comments, and I welcome anyone who wants to join me.  We know what our job entails, obviously the original poster does not.  We are better than this.  This is a waste of all our time -- time we do not have.  I feel sorry for the poster; he/she could spend her/his life making positive changes . . . instead he/she needs the attention of getting other people u ...

Tissue Help
Jun 22, 2010

PRIMARY PROCEDURE 1. CONE BIOPSY. 2. ENDOCERVICAL CURETTAGE. 3. ENDOMETRIAL CURETTAGE. The uterus sounded to 4 cm and  s/l  a escanted tissue was obtained. Intravenous fluid 1600 cc line s/l alboterial or abnoterial line. ...

Amputation Radial Tear?
Dec 10, 2009

"Patient has had an s/l amputation radial tear of the posterior horn, which was treated with partial meniscectomy." That is what I am clearly hearing but I cannot reference that anywhere.  If it is correct, what is it? Also, DR states he showed the patient the "video prints" so that she understands.  I have never heard this before.  Is this photos from the surgery video? Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Right Knee Likely A Meniscal Tear
Jun 22, 2010

Preoperative Diagnosis Right knee likely/lateral meniscal tear. (I swear it sounds like he is saying likely a meniscal tear. Would this be feasible in a preoperative diagnosis. If so, do I insert a comma after right knee)? Postoperative Diagnoses Right knee lateral meniscal tear. Right knee lateral tibial plateau chondromalacia. ...

Pt With Medial Meniscus Tear.
Jun 07, 2011

Patient likes to wear flip flops, however, I recommended that she go to a s/l Vinza shoe and has a 1/4" lateral shoe wedge placed on the outside under the outer sole.  TIA NM ...

Rembrandt Or Remnant Tear
Aug 31, 2012

On review of the MRI, there is what the radiologist describes as a small ---- supraspinatus tear.   Sounds like he says Rembrandt, but is it remnant?  Thanks for your help. ...

Mitroadipose Tissue
Dec 11, 2009

From a left breast axillary tail mass excisional biopsy: The pathology demonstrated an encapsulated s/l "mitroadipose" tissue consistent with lipoma.  The " i " in mitro is a short " i " ... as in pit or kit. Appreciative of any suggestions. ...

Ferret The Tissue?
Apr 14, 2011

Good morning, is anyone else awake?  I have a doctor talking about secondary wound closure over a tibia and osteomyelitis.  He says:   We may try and ferret the tissue, possibly even include the relaxing incision.  Help me please and thank you.  ...

How Do You Type ... Grade 1 To 2 Or 1-2 Muscle Tear?
Nov 23, 2009

grade 1 to 2 or 1-2 muscle tear? tia. There is a focal hemorrhage in the central portion of the distal rectus femoris, consistent with the grade 1-2 muscle tear.   ...

Test For Medial Meniscus Tear
Feb 25, 2011

Laundry list of tests including s/l Kessler/Tesler/Pesler test. Any ideas?   ...

Oxox Tear Drop Graft
Aug 23, 2012

I'm dictating on a patient who has an AV fistula and the dictator is saying something like ox ox tear drop or at least that's what it sounds like ...

Triac Tear Of Medial Meniscus?
Oct 30, 2014

My ortho doc says "I do believe he has had a new (sounds like triac) tear of his medial meniscus".  I cannot find in doing a search triad tear.  Don't know if he is meadning trimalleolar tear either? ...

S/l Tissue Thin Lumen
Mar 17, 2010

Followup for this very pleasant 90-year-old female who has a history of perforated viscus resulting in insertion of her percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy.  Prior to this, she had difficulty due to her advanced state and s/l tissue thin lumen for nutrition, therefore, was placed on total parenteral nutrition.   ...

Hypertrophic Heart Tissue
Jun 26, 2010

Does this sentence make any sense: Sections of the heart show *as marked* hypertrophy as the myocardial fibers." ??  Thanks in advance. ...

Loose Areolar Tissue
Jul 23, 2010

Loose areolar tissue in the neck (doing thyroidectomy report)? I thought areoilar tissue was in the breasts? ...

Type Of Lymphoid Tissue?
Dec 01, 2010

He had (___) of the lymphoid tissue at the base of tongue this spring, so I performed biopsies of this tissue which revealed small lymphocytic lymphoma/chronic lymphocytic leukemia.  It s/l she is saying full___ and maybe ends in what s/l myth. Thanks!  This is the first time I have done this type of report for this doctor. ...

S/l Breeding Necrotic Tissue
Feb 19, 2011

New Dr.  He sound congested so I am struggling with this op report. Due to the inflammation I was not absolutely certain that this was extrasphincteric and so an adequate drainage procedure was done by taking a quater-sized divot out of the skin down to the abscess cavity to "breeding the necrotic tissue". ...