A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

pelvis system - newMT

Posted: Oct 27, 2012

So which is the correct spelling for this system? Pelvicaliceal, pelvocaliceal, pelvicalyceal, pelvocalyceal? I've came across all 4 so far... 

newMT - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I've seen this question asked quite a few times on here. Link below.

ty! - newMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Ok thank you! The doc pronounced it pelvo so I'm going to type it how he pronounced, since there seems to be a few acceptable spellings.

Similar Messages:

CT Abdomen/Pelvis
Sep 11, 2010

The gallbladder (S/L) circulatory tract unremarkable. Thank you in advance... ...

CT Abdomen & Pelvis
Nov 10, 2010

The uterus is heterogeneous and appears to be mildly S/L levo flexed.  If that is correct, is it one word, hyphenated, two words...? Thanks in advance! ...

AP Hip, Center Pelvis
Dec 19, 2014

AP hip-centered pelvis or AP hip, center pelvis?    ...

Pelvic, Pelves, Pelvis?
Jan 27, 2010

CT scan of the __________ pelvic revealed 2 small calcifications in the middle and lower poles of the right kidney... ...

Multiple Calcifications About The S/l *lye* Of The Pelvis??
Apr 28, 2010

. ...

X-rays Of Pelvis And Femur
Apr 15, 2012

There is no evidence of loosening of the hardware although on one AP, there does appear to be increased lucency about the fracture site, which could be attributed to s/l moth effect.  ...

Single View Of The Pelvis
Feb 18, 2013

The gamma nail tip is at the region of the fovius adralas??? ...

Ct Scan Of The Abdomen And Pelvis
May 22, 2013

Could anyone help me with an unknown?  During above scan some "vague air"  was detected?     Searched and searched. Clearly I am misunderstanding.   Thanks ...

Camus System? (computer System)
Dec 26, 2013

I cannot find documentation on this.  The context appears to be the imaging and labs and the doctors have been dictating the system is down.  Thank you for any help! ...

CT Scan Of Abdomen And Pelvis Help With Word Please
Nov 30, 2010

The doctor says "No bowel obstruction."  _____ (s/l receivable) food particles and gastric secretions are seen within the stomach. Can anyone help me here please????  TIA! ...

Help! Patient Has Severe RA And S/l Win Suf Deformity Of Pelvis? Nm
Jun 08, 2012

.. ...

Grammar - No Mass Or Ascites Are Seen In The Pelvis
Jun 27, 2013

Hi.  I have a doctor that says "No mass or ascites are seen in the pelvis".  Is this correct or is it "is seen in the pelvis". ...

Radiology Help: Pelvis X-ray Shows Some Abnormality (s/l Lie)_____ Of Femur
Jul 28, 2013

Thanks ...

Pelvis Film - "She Retains Good Bone S/l Stack
Jul 03, 2010

Examination of her pelvis film shows she has moderately advanced degenerative joint disease of her right hip with large femoral head osteophyte and medial wear.  She retains good bone s/l stack?? ...

Supine AP View Of The Pelvis Shows Normal Symmetric ___(s/l Mal-no) Of The Hips.
Mar 27, 2015

I cannot make out the word at all.  He talks very fast.   ...

Femur And Pelvis X-rays - Minimal Spurring Of The Acetabulum And Questionable Fragmentation Of The S
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

MRI Of Pelvis Shows "an As En Tick "enhancing Mass
Apr 13, 2011

MRI scan of the pelvis with and without contrast shows "an as en lick "enhancing mass in the wall of the rectum ...

AP S/l "scully" X-ray Was Done Of The Pelvis....
Jan 16, 2015

TIA ...

8:25 EST - Is The System Down? Nm
Jul 14, 2010

I can't access the demographics and my jobs are neither uploading nor downloading.  It's not my Internet connection. ...

System Down Pay
Jul 15, 2010

Did anyone work last night when the system went down for a bit?  Has anyone heard if we will be paid for that lost hour or is it our responsibility to make this up also?  It fries me as last night I HAD work and today I don't.  What is the use of getting PTO if you can't let amount to anything so that you can take time off when you want or need to? ...

System Down??
Aug 30, 2011

Anyone else having trouble.  Cannot connect to DocQscribe or my email!! ...

This System
May 13, 2012

beyond repair.  We let it go on far too long, the abuses.  The lawsuit will help, but it is not enough, and it will take too long. I shouldn't be complaining about making minimum wage or less than minimum wage or be bullied into changing my timesheet.  I shouldn't have to see any posts on here telling me I must be a bad MT if I only make minimum wage.   I have spyware loaded onto my computer that watches me.  Something is not right here folks.   ...

Whole System Down
Jan 11, 2013

The whole freaking system is down!!  I LOVE it.  I hope they are losing millions$$$$ ...

CRY System???
Mar 03, 2013

I'm doing a total hip arthroplasty. The dictator is using a "CRY system." Can anyone tell me the actual spelling of this?     Thanks! ...

System Down Or Is It Me?
Sep 04, 2013

x ...

System Down For Me, Too
Oct 28, 2013

Crap. ...

System Down? 6:11 A.m. CST
Dec 24, 2013

Anybody else? ...

System Up/down
Feb 25, 2014

Well, I got in....typed a report....and then it would not upload, so I am sure I lost it.  I am not going to try again until it shows a green light, or sup says we are up again. ...

Is The System Down AGAIN???
Nov 12, 2014

I just finished a lengthy report and it's trying to upload but won't.  Is the system down again?  If it is, what does this make, 3 times in the last couple of weeks?  ...

System Up Now
Nov 12, 2014

I just got back in.  Let's give this another go.  :/ ...