A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help! Patient has severe RA and s/l win suf deformity of pelvis? nm - shortcake

Posted: Jun 08, 2012

? RA with evidence of deformity? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

windswept deformity - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Thanks so much, will make note for next time! - shortcake

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Abbreviation -- Severe AS??
Oct 16, 2013

Having a brain fart -- ? help ...

Severe S/l Magiocytic Hypoplasia...
Feb 24, 2010

.. ...

S/l Venous Severe Cosities
Jun 22, 2010

Thanks for any and all help!!!!! ...

Severe Ear Infection Treatment
Apr 01, 2011

Need the drug name for what sounds like "Odreno cef 750" for treatment of severe ear infection.  ...

Charcot Joint With Severe Rosemary
Dec 28, 2009

Sounds like doc is say Charcot joint with severe "rosemary."  Has anyone ever heard of this? What could it be if not rosemary?  Thank you. ...

S/l Endocurrent Severe LV Systolic Dysfunction
Jan 30, 2010

Endocurrent?   ...

Please Help. Severe Dystonia And S/l Creaform Movements
Aug 03, 2010

S/l creaform movements. Used numerous times in this report. Claimant has severe dystonia and creaform movements. Claimant has obvious dystonic and creaform movements. Gait is somewhat reeling with creaform movements of the upper extremities.   Thanks. :)   ...

Hyphen - Moderate-to-severe Trabeculation
Oct 27, 2011

Which way should moderate to severe by typed in this context? 1.  moderate to severe trabeculation 2.  moderate-to-severe trabeculation I was just dinged by QA (would prefer not to say which one yet), and really need to know.  Also, I was always advised when typing a CBC, either all items should be expanded to thousands or none.   It must be consistent.   Is this also true? Thanks for the consult! ...

On CT Of Chest, There Is Severe Biatsee Atosis And Splenomegaly Seen.
May 10, 2012

On CT scan of chest:  There is severe "biatsee atosis" spleenomegaly seen. ...

CT Abdomen/Pelvis
Sep 11, 2010

The gallbladder (S/L) circulatory tract unremarkable. Thank you in advance... ...

CT Abdomen & Pelvis
Nov 10, 2010

The uterus is heterogeneous and appears to be mildly S/L levo flexed.  If that is correct, is it one word, hyphenated, two words...? Thanks in advance! ...

Pelvis System
Oct 27, 2012

So which is the correct spelling for this system? Pelvicaliceal, pelvocaliceal, pelvicalyceal, pelvocalyceal? I've came across all 4 so far...  ...

AP Hip, Center Pelvis
Dec 19, 2014

AP hip-centered pelvis or AP hip, center pelvis?    ...

Pelvic, Pelves, Pelvis?
Jan 27, 2010

CT scan of the __________ pelvic revealed 2 small calcifications in the middle and lower poles of the right kidney... ...

Multiple Calcifications About The S/l *lye* Of The Pelvis??
Apr 28, 2010

. ...

X-rays Of Pelvis And Femur
Apr 15, 2012

There is no evidence of loosening of the hardware although on one AP, there does appear to be increased lucency about the fracture site, which could be attributed to s/l moth effect.  ...

Single View Of The Pelvis
Feb 18, 2013

The gamma nail tip is at the region of the fovius adralas??? ...

Ct Scan Of The Abdomen And Pelvis
May 22, 2013

Could anyone help me with an unknown?  During above scan some "vague air"  was detected?     Searched and searched. Clearly I am misunderstanding.   Thanks ...

Deformity
Apr 09, 2013

Minimal external __________ deformity is appreciated.  It was an injury to the wrist. ...

CT Scan Of Abdomen And Pelvis Help With Word Please
Nov 30, 2010

The doctor says "No bowel obstruction."  _____ (s/l receivable) food particles and gastric secretions are seen within the stomach. Can anyone help me here please????  TIA! ...

Grammar - No Mass Or Ascites Are Seen In The Pelvis
Jun 27, 2013

Hi.  I have a doctor that says "No mass or ascites are seen in the pelvis".  Is this correct or is it "is seen in the pelvis". ...

S/l Claw Deformity
Nov 09, 2009

Does claw deformity fit here?   The patient presents today for her flexor digitorum longus tenotomy.  She continues to have pain in her distal first toe with a s/l claw deformity, status post forefoot surgery. tia. ...

Fracture Deformity
Apr 06, 2011

Patient has a distal one-third radial shaft fracture.  Dr. says... at that time, if she continues to undergo a s/l K-type deformity, surgical intervention may be necessary. Thank you in advance... ...

Ortho Help. S/l Co-zin's Deformity SM
Dec 27, 2011

Two-year-old patient with a a nondisplaced proximal tibia fracture.  It is possible to develop a s/l Co-Zin's deformity but this will likely correct over time. ...

Toenail Deformity
Nov 29, 2013

Doctor says, "patient presents with an unguium and curvatum deformity of the left great toenail.  Is "curvatum" spelled this way? ...

She Has Almost A S/l Peroban Chin Deformity...
Jan 26, 2010

Baby with PHACES syndrome and small airway.  Dictating doc is a dermatologist ...

Swan Neck Deformity
Oct 18, 2010

Is there a hyphen between swan and neck? ...

Hallux Valgus Deformity
Jun 07, 2011

Is it possible for a doctor to list this as HUV deformity and not HV deformity?   ...

Humpback Deformity With Secondary *s/l DC*?
May 17, 2012

"There is a humpback deformity with secondary *DC*" Patient has a scaphoid fracture. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Ludwig's Deformity Of The Biceps
Jun 10, 2012

deformity of the proximal biceps with long head rupture and positive "Ludwig's" deformity. I cannot find document Ludwig's. Has anyone heard of it? ...