A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

AP hip, center pelvis - Stefanie

Posted: Dec 19, 2014

AP hip-centered pelvis or AP hip, center pelvis? 

Can't really give a reason, but... - anonymousie

[ In Reply To ..]
I think the 2nd looks better.

Whoever keeps going through and disliking all the questions without trying to help is kind of a corn-holeo!

Similar Messages:

CT Abdomen/Pelvis
Sep 11, 2010

The gallbladder (S/L) circulatory tract unremarkable. Thank you in advance... ...

CT Abdomen & Pelvis
Nov 10, 2010

The uterus is heterogeneous and appears to be mildly S/L levo flexed.  If that is correct, is it one word, hyphenated, two words...? Thanks in advance! ...

Pelvis System
Oct 27, 2012

So which is the correct spelling for this system? Pelvicaliceal, pelvocaliceal, pelvicalyceal, pelvocalyceal? I've came across all 4 so far...  ...

Pelvic, Pelves, Pelvis?
Jan 27, 2010

CT scan of the __________ pelvic revealed 2 small calcifications in the middle and lower poles of the right kidney... ...

Multiple Calcifications About The S/l *lye* Of The Pelvis??
Apr 28, 2010

. ...

X-rays Of Pelvis And Femur
Apr 15, 2012

There is no evidence of loosening of the hardware although on one AP, there does appear to be increased lucency about the fracture site, which could be attributed to s/l moth effect.  ...

Single View Of The Pelvis
Feb 18, 2013

The gamma nail tip is at the region of the fovius adralas??? ...

Ct Scan Of The Abdomen And Pelvis
May 22, 2013

Could anyone help me with an unknown?  During above scan some "vague air"  was detected?     Searched and searched. Clearly I am misunderstanding.   Thanks ...

Transcription Center In Mansfield, TX
Dec 09, 2009

Any one work for this company before???? Any info would be appreciated. ...

Virtual Learning Center
Jan 08, 2010

I am another victim of Virtual Learning Center.  Can anyone recommend a reputable on-line MT school? ...

The Transcription Center, Mansfield TX
May 13, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of The Transcription Center out of Mansfield, TX.  I saw an ad looking for PT 0.08 cpl.  I am curretly working for 0.07 cpl and have been for three years.  Locked in at that rate in the contract.  Just wondering about the company before I attempt to switch.  The place I am with right now has steady work and are pretty good to work for, but that 0.07 cpl locked is kicking my butt! Thanks, ...

Front And Center-it Seems The LM People Who Got Their Pay Cut
Aug 17, 2010

are the lucky ones.  (see below threads)  I have received emails of many being just laid off without warning and MAYBE a week's notice.  Take this as a warning people!  We work at home and don't know what is going on until it is too late-except for MT STARS.  GET IT? ...

Nuance Benefits Center
Aug 07, 2013

Can anyone help me please. I have been trying since March to get someone from the benefits department of Nuance to help me. I cannot get a single person to return my calls or emails. Does anyone out there have a number for me? Please and thank you. ...

CT Scan Of Abdomen And Pelvis Help With Word Please
Nov 30, 2010

The doctor says "No bowel obstruction."  _____ (s/l receivable) food particles and gastric secretions are seen within the stomach. Can anyone help me here please????  TIA! ...

Help! Patient Has Severe RA And S/l Win Suf Deformity Of Pelvis? Nm
Jun 08, 2012

.. ...

Grammar - No Mass Or Ascites Are Seen In The Pelvis
Jun 27, 2013

Hi.  I have a doctor that says "No mass or ascites are seen in the pelvis".  Is this correct or is it "is seen in the pelvis". ...

Teritituary Center, Can Not Spell This Word, HELP
Nov 16, 2009

x ...

Ever Apply To An At-home Call Center
Oct 16, 2012

I am seriously thinking of applying to a call center and hope I can use my past experience of 30 years of MT to get hired. Anyone ever hear of an MT getting a job at one of these places? ...

Virtual Learning Center Info Inisde.
Jan 09, 2010

I know nothing about VLC except for the posts I've seen here recently.  When I was on another site this morning about homeworkers, I saw this link about VLC closing as of 12/31 due to the death the owner from lung cancer.  Here is a link.   I have no idea how reliable any of this info is, but I thought it might help some VLC students.   http://www.homeworkers.org/about.html ...

Beware: Cancer Treatment Center - Tulsa
Jul 27, 2010

It should have been a red flag when the S/O stated that this client could not find reliable help, that every kept quitting or just not signing on to work when they were supposed to.  They use SR software which has been loaded bugs and developed without the input of MTs (big mistake).   I had spent days on tech support lines (unpaid) for problems even the techs could not figure out. Their manuals for the software were for previous versions.  They require hardware that cost me ...

EQUIFAX Call Center In India - Time To Say No More!
Oct 14, 2010

I just got off the phone with customer service for EQUIFAX, i.e., one of the three major credit bureaus that your banks, credit card companies, courts, etc., report your financial information to.  Basically, if you have ever had a loan, lein, or judgement, they know about you.    In any case, I was checking my credit score and there was a problem requiring me to call customer service.  I called and was answered by Raj, who had an obvious dialect tha ...

Help, I Had A Day. Patient Has An Abscess With A Center Of (s/l Pruritic?) Material. Sm
Mar 16, 2011

I would not think this is correct because this means itchy.  He is definitely not saying pyopoietic.  I feel like I'm losing it....thanks. ...

Audio Transcription Center/Skill Bureau
Dec 03, 2012

Hello all, Has anyone had any dealings with Audio Transcription Center, which is apparently part of or associated with the Skill Bureau?  I got an email saying they wanted to talk tp me after I had already trained for a co. I was not excited about but needed a job. They want a typing test and then 4 audio files to be done for testing.  It's an IC position.  Could not get much information on the phone from the placement person.  Would be interested in any opinions/knowle ...

Foot Pedal Not Working With New Service Center
Aug 18, 2014

I just logged in to the new service center this morning and now my foot pedal isn't working.  Anyone else having this problem?  Any suggestions other than calling support? Thanks ...

Radiology Help: Pelvis X-ray Shows Some Abnormality (s/l Lie)_____ Of Femur
Jul 28, 2013

Thanks ...

Outsourced Call Center Work Being Brought Back To The US
Aug 18, 2010

Its about time!!!  Hopefully some MT will follow suit? http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/top-stocks/default.aspx?feat=1794247&GT1=33002 ...

Hillcrest Medical Center Beginning Med Trans-7th Edition
Feb 12, 2014

I found this book in a used book store.  Bought it becuase it has puzzles in the back I would like to do.  The DVD with supposedly the answers is missing.  Does anyone have this disk who can copy/paste the answers?   ...

Pelvis Film - "She Retains Good Bone S/l Stack
Jul 03, 2010

Examination of her pelvis film shows she has moderately advanced degenerative joint disease of her right hip with large femoral head osteophyte and medial wear.  She retains good bone s/l stack?? ...

Supine AP View Of The Pelvis Shows Normal Symmetric ___(s/l Mal-no) Of The Hips.
Mar 27, 2015

I cannot make out the word at all.  He talks very fast.   ...

Femur And Pelvis X-rays - Minimal Spurring Of The Acetabulum And Questionable Fragmentation Of The S
Nov 04, 2009

x ...