A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Single View of the Pelvis - NCMT

Posted: Feb 18, 2013

The gamma nail tip is at the region of the fovius adralas???

fovea centralis - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
?

Tyvm - NCMT

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Similar Messages:

Supine AP View Of The Pelvis Shows Normal Symmetric ___(s/l Mal-no) Of The Hips.
Mar 27, 2015

I cannot make out the word at all.  He talks very fast.   ...

Bilateral Knee X-ray Today Including A S/l Rosen View, Erosion View Show...
Aug 23, 2011

. ...

CT Abdomen/Pelvis
Sep 11, 2010

The gallbladder (S/L) circulatory tract unremarkable. Thank you in advance... ...

CT Abdomen & Pelvis
Nov 10, 2010

The uterus is heterogeneous and appears to be mildly S/L levo flexed.  If that is correct, is it one word, hyphenated, two words...? Thanks in advance! ...

Pelvis System
Oct 27, 2012

So which is the correct spelling for this system? Pelvicaliceal, pelvocaliceal, pelvicalyceal, pelvocalyceal? I've came across all 4 so far...  ...

AP Hip, Center Pelvis
Dec 19, 2014

AP hip-centered pelvis or AP hip, center pelvis?    ...

Pelvic, Pelves, Pelvis?
Jan 27, 2010

CT scan of the __________ pelvic revealed 2 small calcifications in the middle and lower poles of the right kidney... ...

Multiple Calcifications About The S/l *lye* Of The Pelvis??
Apr 28, 2010

. ...

X-rays Of Pelvis And Femur
Apr 15, 2012

There is no evidence of loosening of the hardware although on one AP, there does appear to be increased lucency about the fracture site, which could be attributed to s/l moth effect.  ...

Ct Scan Of The Abdomen And Pelvis
May 22, 2013

Could anyone help me with an unknown?  During above scan some "vague air"  was detected?     Searched and searched. Clearly I am misunderstanding.   Thanks ...

CT Scan Of Abdomen And Pelvis Help With Word Please
Nov 30, 2010

The doctor says "No bowel obstruction."  _____ (s/l receivable) food particles and gastric secretions are seen within the stomach. Can anyone help me here please????  TIA! ...

Help! Patient Has Severe RA And S/l Win Suf Deformity Of Pelvis? Nm
Jun 08, 2012

.. ...

Grammar - No Mass Or Ascites Are Seen In The Pelvis
Jun 27, 2013

Hi.  I have a doctor that says "No mass or ascites are seen in the pelvis".  Is this correct or is it "is seen in the pelvis". ...

Radiology Help: Pelvis X-ray Shows Some Abnormality (s/l Lie)_____ Of Femur
Jul 28, 2013

Thanks ...

Pelvis Film - "She Retains Good Bone S/l Stack
Jul 03, 2010

Examination of her pelvis film shows she has moderately advanced degenerative joint disease of her right hip with large femoral head osteophyte and medial wear.  She retains good bone s/l stack?? ...

Femur And Pelvis X-rays - Minimal Spurring Of The Acetabulum And Questionable Fragmentation Of The S
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

X-ray View Help
Nov 21, 2009

The patient has knee problems - no problems with her feet.  He does mention the knee is in varus alignment.  I haven't heard of this view before - especially as this is a knee problem.  Thanks! We will obtain an AP view of the knee, along with a (s/l flat foot x-ray) weight bearing view.  ...

X-ray View
Dec 14, 2011

X-rays of the lumbar spine, AP, lateral and S/L STOD or Star view....any ideas? Thanks. ...

Larynx View
Dec 01, 2009

This is for exam of a patient's throat and the doctor states that unfortunately his "larynx view" was not intact- is a larynx view some sort of medical device?  ...

S/l Adantate View
Mar 13, 2011

X-rays of the cervical spine as well as an odantate view were taken. ...

View Paycheck
Feb 15, 2013

I know...Its early and probably not enough caffeine yet but I have to know, how do I view my previous paychecks?  On the old timeclock system it was easy, but I can't figure it out in Webclock.  ...

Salson View
Jan 12, 2015

Sounds like Salson view, not sure. Thanks for any help.  She has a large peroneal tubercle and then has the cavovarus foot deformity.  She has one on both sides, but the one on the right is more significant, particularly on that Salson view. ...

Single Mommies
Oct 19, 2011

I just want to send a message to all you hard-working, single mommies out there. I was in your shoes and had to make a living doing transcription to support my young family. I want you all to know I admire you, and I know how hard it is to do what you do, especially with the changing times in our career. When I read your posts, it breaks my mommy heart all you single moms giving so much of themselves to support their families. Let's not forget these mommies still ne ...

If Someone Says That BMP Is Always A Single Number Value
May 15, 2012

BNP, what would you do?  I was always taught that BMP is usually a set of numbers and BNP is usually just 1 number.  Am I wrong? ...

Every Single Doctor
Sep 17, 2012

has been eating and chomping and slurping and slobbering and mucking up every single report.  Hour into my shift and I have a throbbing headache.  Not to mention the middle eastern $%@# who is listening to the top ten favorite hits from his satellite arab radio station, cymbals and banging and whirling and clacking.  ...

S/l Skier's View For Knee X-ray
Oct 18, 2010

TEXT:  Examination of short AP, lateral, Merchant and *skier's* view of the left knee does reveal evidence of arthritis involving the lateral compartment and also the patellofemoral compartment.  ...

S/l Skier's View - Radiographs
Oct 26, 2010

Radiographs: Two views were done today s/l skiers and lateral.   This is of the calcaneus. ...

Is There Such A Thing As A S/l Sailor's View X-ray For A
Jan 30, 2011

X-rays were reviewed from the ER as well as a new s/l sailors view was obtained of the shoulder.  Thanks!! ...

QA/MT From A Peons Point Of View
May 11, 2011

PA MT and others -- I have recently started for a company, where I am transcribing as well as doing QA/Management.  Getting paid hourly for one and salary for the other.  At some point down the road, I will probably be hiriing MTs as well.  It is not easy, because I started out doing QA, then, having to transcribe on several accounts to make siure that when QA is done, it is done properly. Another thing to be considered when there is "lack of work" is the fact that there might be ...

Grasche (?) View Xray
Jun 08, 2011

"X-rays of the shoulder were undertaken today, s/l 'gra-shee' and outlet views, to look for impingement morphology."   I haven't heard this term before... ...