A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

a quilt-0 was sutured using ___-0 prolene around the graft - Carrie

Posted: Feb 08, 2011

1) Is there a hyphen between the quilt and 0?

2) Is it ZERO or O?

3) I am pretty sure the tape cuts out on the -0 prolene.

4)Is quilt right?

maniac - - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
no need to strut. Did you see her questions? What makes you think she'll understand your lecture?

little faith in the MT schools these days.

Similar Messages:

0 Prolene Suture Or 0-Prolene Or #0 Prolene Suture?
Jul 26, 2012

Is 0 Prolene correct? or 0-Prolene or #0 Prolene? ...

ILR Was Reinserted Back And Sutured With Ethibond 0-2 Sutures?
Aug 15, 2011

Is it Ethibond 0 two sutures?  Or, Ethibond 0-2 suture?  Or 0-2 Ethibond suture?  Any help is appreciated.  ...

HS57 Prolene Suture HS5-7 HS 57
May 10, 2010

I know I had this written down somewhere, but can't find it anywhere, not in ref. books, anywhere!  He says:  end graft two-side arteriotomy HS5-7 Prolene  I can't remember is it HS5-7 HS-57, H-S 57 or what the heck??!! TIA!!!!!!   ...

Capitalization - Telfa, Prolene, Kerlix
Sep 10, 2010

I need to know if the following products should be capitalized (like brand names) or not (like generic names): telfa, prolene, kerlix. Thank you for any help! ...

Tudaplast Graft?
May 19, 2011

Used in eardrum perforation - thanks! ...

6 X 15 S/l PMs Or PMx ACell Graft
Oct 02, 2012

supposed to help with wound healing. Thank you! ...

***s/l Fee-b-x*** Bone Graft?...appreciate Any Help
Mar 06, 2013

nm ...

Aortic S/l *Zena* Graft?
Mar 10, 2010

. ...

Prosidigrel??? After A Vein Graft
Apr 03, 2010

I have searched for various spellings and even tried wild card and nothing.  He has been changed from Plavix therapy to Persidogril???? or something like that.   Thanks for any help. ...

Osteoseal Bone Graft?
Apr 11, 2011

applied to the right tibia - any clues? ...

React Bone Graft?
Nov 11, 2012

FOLLOW-UP:  Right arm and hip.  Repair of nonunion of the right radial shaft fracture with ----- bone grafting.   Sounds like react? bone grafting but I cannot find that anywhere.  Thank you. ...

*Alteece* Spray For A Skin Graft Nm
Dec 18, 2009

nm ...

S/l Single Side Bypass Graft?
Jun 20, 2011

Single [side] has been bypass graft from aorta to right posterior descending #1 coronary artery. Doctor rushes through. I am not positive of what he says and cannot reference this. ...

Oxox Tear Drop Graft
Aug 23, 2012

I'm dictating on a patient who has an AV fistula and the dictator is saying something like ox ox tear drop or at least that's what it sounds like ...

Valve Replacement -- S/l Jouway, Gelwave Graft
May 29, 2010

aortic valve replacement -- sounds like 10 mm "Jaway, Gelwave, Jouway" graft was anastamosed with a running 5-0 Prolene.  Stuck!!!   ...

Reliance Cervical Bone Graft?? Cant Verify It Anywhere
Sep 18, 2011

X ...

Vascular Surgery For AV Graft, SL Treatola Catheter? Nm
Jul 17, 2013

nm ...

S/l Stone Fragments For Crystal Graft Analysis
Oct 08, 2014

Hi everyone I am doing a laser lithotripsy and stone extraction.  When the doctor mentions the specimen, it sounds like he is saying Specimen: stone fragments for s/l crystal graft analysis.  I would appreciate any input you may have.  this one is driving me nuts... ...

Early Matheration? Of Iliac Crest Bone Graft?
Nov 09, 2009

There is early matcheration of the iliac crest bone graft. The ...

Pt Is S/P Repair Of The L Tibialis Anterior With S/l *graft Tracking Augmentation* - ?
Nov 18, 2009

x ...

X-rays Show The Bone Graft S/l Dahl Rod To Be Intact. Pt Is
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Patient Had C6-7 ACDF Surgery *cancerous* Part Of The Graft Looked Satisfactory??? Thanks. Nm
Oct 14, 2011

nm ...

Vascular - Femoral To Below-knee Popliteal Bypass Graft "WITH PTF" Is Functioning Well
Mar 09, 2010

PTF? or something similar Thanks ...

Aortic Aneurysm Stent Graft - "stork Wire?"
Aug 05, 2012

I am working on an ops aortic aneurysm stent graft. Is the term "stork wire" a real term. I can't find it anywhere and my surgical word book is OLD! LOL Thanks for any help. ...

Spinal Surgery S/l "Capstone Graft" TIA
Oct 18, 2009

x ...

"Velaho" Graft In Cervical Diskectomy?
May 25, 2010

I cannt find this anywhere. Thanx for any insight ...

Operation- S/l (Bend Them) Or (thin Thin) Bypass Graft
Feb 14, 2011

Operation called a bend them, or thin thin bypass graft? Any ideas? Thanks. ...

"10-6" Bone Graft
Sep 04, 2013

Dictation is for arthrodesis of the PIPJ with a (s/l) "10-6) bone graft.  Any idea? Thanks! ...