A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

occupational health/respiratory help - marel2

Posted: Jul 28, 2010

The patient was working on a ______________ when three pumps fell on her right shoulder.   

Sounds like he is saying 9D pole.  He is not one of my usual docs.  He is talking fast and low, and with a slight lisp.  Any help would be appreciated.

The patient is a respiratory therapist.

9D pole - Dayna

[ In Reply To ..]
IV pole

Similar Messages:

Occupational/physical Therapy Word???
Jan 21, 2013

Doc is saying "undergo CMT 3 days a week for 4 weeks, each including E-stim _____ (spelling "machtric or mechtric"... s/l mactrack) and 2 units of 97124 and 2 units of 97110. any ideas? ...

Ophthalmology....occupational Therapy.... Brock String And
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...

Occupational Therapy Brake Distance Tests
Aug 20, 2013

she is saying point 7/8ths of a second. I got this far "0.7/8th of a second" just doesnt look right.. ...

Respiratory Help
Mar 17, 2012

S/l Columbo score -- anyone heard of it?  can't find it by googling it. Thanks ...

Respiratory
Sep 13, 2012

Okay, I know this word but my brain is not registering it!  This word shows up in a consultation report under respiratory and is the only word used. Respiratory is non ___   s/l  ti - kip - tic My google search is turning up empty.  Help!! Thank you ;) ...

Respiratory Distress
Apr 04, 2012

s/l "ticket nick" for breathing problems along with retractions...can't find anything like that anywhere. ...

Respiratory Exam
Oct 18, 2012

is this right transient edema? ...

Respiratory Failure
Apr 16, 2014

patient under respiratory failure with s/l "six" serotonin syndrome ...

Is 97 A High Respiratory Rate?
Jan 14, 2010

Usually my respiratory rate values are in the teens.  This time it's 97 and wonder if I should question.  Patient is 92 years old and has weakness and dimentia.  I've searched for rr values and it shows normals 12-20. ...

Respiratory Failure-consult
Nov 22, 2010

Patient had a positive troponin and severe coronaqry artery disease, severe s/l amora..  Also has severe papillary muscle dysfunction.  Could it be AMR/MR/AMI?  Got me stumped.  Thanks for your help ...

Respiratory Rate Dictated As 28/40. That Can't Be Right, Can It?
Jan 18, 2012

Patient is a disheveled middle-aged male, alert and oriented x3. Moderately ill in appearance.  He dehydrated.  Blood pressure 129/63.  Pulse, 92. Respiratory rate of 28/40 ...

H&P With Chief Complaint Of Respiratory Distress
Jan 17, 2010

Plan: Admit to medical center for stabilization and evaluation.  Oxygen 2L per nasal cannula.  Theo-Dur 200 mg p.o. q. 12h to begin with.  Lasix 40 mg IV now and 40 mg p.o. b.i.d.  This is where I need help........... Digitalize, replace potassium.  Should there be a comma after Digitalize or a colon?  Thanks in advance ...

Respiratory (s/l) *sys-ti-tial* Viral Infection SM
Jul 14, 2010

I found the word "systitial" in parentheses in google, but I cannot verify it anywhere else.  THX ...

Could Anyone Who Has An HRA (health Reimbursement Arrangement) Type Of Health Care
May 04, 2010

tell me how that works?  I know the insurance premiums are less than a regular health plan.  If your  company puts 500 in your account, does that mean the first few times, for example, until you use up the 500, you don't pay ANYTHING or is it the opposite...you pay the entire office visit cost until you reach that 500?  I would be so grateful for any information about this type of plan.  TIA ...

Upper Respiratory Tract Type Infections With *carizor* Or Cough. Thanks. Nm
Jan 05, 2010

nm ...

Respiratory Arrest. Patient Laid Flat For Admission Of "blunt Ridge Effusion/infusion" Sm
May 14, 2015

Code was callled briefly as she deteriorated.  Her symptoms worsened as she was laid flat for initiation of s/l blunt ridge fusion, which was stopped quickly.  Totally stumped.    ...

Infant With Respiratory Distress Syndrome "QSR"
Jul 04, 2013

Baby has respiratory distress syndrome and was given what sounds like "QSR" or "que-ess-arr." Don't know if this is an acronym or a drug or what. Any help very much appreciated. ...

"theosilum"?? - Respiratory Med. Note
Feb 28, 2012

"A gentleman with severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease as well as nocturnal apnea and takes *theosilum* preparation." What could "theosilum" be?? Thanks! ...

Health Insurance For SE
Oct 14, 2009

Hey folks.  Does anyone know of a group health insurance coverage I can get even with preexisting issues?  My company doesn't offer it.  I've thought of switching companies but all the other ones sound so awful.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Health Ins. And Production
Nov 09, 2009

If you don't make your production in any given pay period, do they drop your insurance?   Do they give you a warning? ...

Kaleida Health
Mar 16, 2010

Does anyone know who took over the account for the Kaleida Health Group in the Buffalo New York area?  Nightingale Informatix out of Canada previously had the account but recently lost it. ...

United Health
May 02, 2010

I have a good friend who left the Q and is working in a doctor's office.  They have to confirm insurance coverage ON some of their patients.  While doing so, she had to contact United Health.  The call was answered in INDIA!!! ...

Bone Health
Sep 02, 2010

Under the impression and the "bone health" heading, the patient is said to have s/l "avortionate" problems - on ergocalciferol for vitamin D deficiency.  He is diagnosed with Gout, Crohn's, OA, inflammatory arthritis, and polyarthralgia/polymyalgia. ...

Health Insurance As An IC
Oct 21, 2010

I am considering becoming self employed (after a fashion) as an IC.  I have gone onto www.healthcare.gov and gone through the steps they advise when you want to take out private insurance.  Holy cow, the insurance plans offered varied in premium cost from $600 to $4000 per month for a family of 4, but the thing that got me was two items:  Maximum out of pocket for individual: 0$.  Annual deductible for individual: 0$.  Woohoo.  This just seems too good to be true.&n ...

Health Insurance Opt Out?
Nov 09, 2010

Does anyone know if my employer can force me to buy the company-sponsored insurance? I can't afford it any longer, so I want to drop it for the upcoming enrollment.  Last year, there was a sheet that stated something like this: Opt out only with proof of coverage elsewhere and attach a copy of insurance card. ...

Employee Health
Dec 02, 2010

I am assuming that the phrase "Employee Health" would be capitalized if the doctor says, " The patient is to return to Employee Health in 1 month, sooner if needed." Should it be capitalized? ...

Health Insurance, Ugh
Dec 15, 2010

Health insurance being dependent upon line account, even when they don't give you enough work, is a sham. ...

Home Health
Jan 22, 2011

Is home health capitalized by it self or only when an actual name is placed in front of it? ...

Anybody Know Anything About Entrada Health??
Jul 11, 2011

I am looking at going to work with Entrada health.  Has anybody ever heard of them or work for them?  Just curious if its a stable, good company.  Thanks for your help. ...

Hey Everyone! I Am Currently Taking A Health
Oct 04, 2011

My teacher IS a lawyer.  Any questions I should ask him??? Just read the post below about the old grandfathered.  I am a grandfathered employee, but what is "new" grandfathered employee.  I had ONE interview back in 1990 and here I am today.  Been bought, merged, and aquired with name changes to finally, Medquist and soon, we will probably getting a new name again after all the acquisitions.  It seems our company is probably run by a lot of lawyers who know how to handle ...