A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

neurologic condition s/l "neuro bachettes" - thans

Posted: Dec 04, 2009

nm

Googling I find neuro-Behcet's - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
But in books only finding Behcet's.

Similar Messages:

Neurologic:
Jun 21, 2010

NEUROLOGIC: Affect and speech are appropriate. No hallucinations or distorted perception are present. Cranial nerves II-XII are grossly intact. Pinprick position and vibration testing are normal. No Brudzinski or Kernig signs are present. No nystagmus, intention tremor, or s/l lapedialtrayshion movement are present.   Thanks you for any help. ...

Neurologic Sign
Jul 18, 2010

s/l frontally signs, no Hoffman, but there was a bilateral Babinski noted. ...

Neurologic Exam
Jul 13, 2011

I don't normally have such a hard time with ESL physicians, but this one is killing me: His concentration was normal, as was his speech and language ___ knowledge. His motor examination revealed good strength, ___ and tone in all extremities. (starts with a p?)     ...

Neurologic Term
Oct 30, 2011

This neurologist states a term; has anyone heard this? His concentration was normal, as was his speech, language, and ____ knowledge. ...

Neurologic Exam.
Apr 22, 2012

Hi, I am trying to figure out a sentence in a consultation report. The sentence previous to the one in question is: "The extremities are without edema. The neurologic "exam"? is intact. There are good pulses in the periphery. Without my headphones it sounds like "exam is". With them in, it sounds like something else. I can't figure it out at all, but it sounds like it starts with a "p" and maybe has another little word with it. Any clues at all? Thanks so much for your help! Teresa ...

Ponda? Eye Condition
Nov 14, 2009

This is for a patient with eye swelling.  The doctor states he has swelling and a localized "ponda" that shifts depending on his posture.  Any guesses?  ...

Alcoholic Condition
May 27, 2015

Diagnosis - alcoholic s/l resteritis.  She has had seizures from the alcoholism.  ...

Describing Foot Condition
Feb 25, 2011

Dr. is describing pt with a right "kro on" describing a foot condition. Help, please? janet ...

S/l T-in-kay-aysin Something To Do With A Cardiac Condition?
Aug 30, 2011

The patinet has chest pain and the doctor order s/l T-in-kay-asin?  TIA ...

I'm Stumped! The Only Condition Given Is Restless Leg Syndrome And Is On (sm)
Jun 30, 2014

medication which s/l nabrolin 500 mg 1 to 2 tabs daily..any ideas????? ...

Referral To A Dermatologist For A Chronic S/l *DPSP* Skin Condition???
Dec 02, 2011

Sounds like...Referral to a dermatologist for a chronic "DPSP" skin condition. Not sure if she is actually saying DPSP, but that's what it sounds like...TIA!!!! ...

Neuro Help
Dec 11, 2009

doc says "Jergens syndrome" very clear .. can't verify anywhere! ...

Neuro Exam Help And Thanks
Oct 30, 2009

Her deep tendon reflexes are (1-2)(+) in the brachial s/l "ray alis", biceps, Achilles, and patellar tendons, and symmetric.   thanks! ...

Neuro Exam Sm
Nov 07, 2009

Cranial nerves II-XII grossly intact except for left facial s/l nerve lesion on central pathology. Does this make sense? ...

Neuro Report
Dec 07, 2009

A patient with mental status changes.  "At once patient also complained of a s/l UNIVERSAL headache..."   Is there such thing as a UNIVERSAL headache? ...

S/l DCS. Doc States Neuro: DCS 15. (Pt. Is 15)
Feb 03, 2010

doc states in neuro: DCS 15. (Pt is a 15 year old girl). I think this is her own slang.  Any ideas? ...

Neuro ... Plexic?
Mar 10, 2010

Trouble with a word: Doctor indicated EMG nerve conduction showed neuro(plexic, plastic??) injuries to the peroneal nerve and posterior tibial.   Thanks ...

Neuro Word Help
Sep 18, 2010

His/he [apa?] strength his arms and legs. I have looked everywhere for a word that might fit this. I just cant hear this guy. All I get is apa... aca.. HELP! ...

Neuro Consult
Nov 12, 2010

Patient presented after passing out while driving.  She has history of tachyarrhythmia and palpitations, well controlled on metoprolol.  She has an abnormal NMR that could represent s/l 'DEE-AH-SONOMIA".     I've googled d, b, v, thee....  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  ...

Neuro Drug
May 10, 2011

I thought I knew all the neuro drugs for sure, but this s/l "banzil" (with an Irish accent). and I can't find a reference.  Please help! ...

Neuro Testing
Jun 21, 2013

He could not perform frontal lobe testing to include cause, response, inhibition s/l ana sacad or Luria.   ...

Neuro-opacification?
Jun 10, 2014

A baseline CT scan is performed and demonstrates significant mucosal thickening, if not s/l neuro-opacification, of the maxillary sinus. TIA. ...

Neuro Physical Exam - Thanks!
Jan 26, 2010

Disks sharp on funduscopy.  Cranial nerves 2-12 intact.  No signs of appendicular s/l "cori ditosis", dysmetria, ataxia.  Reflexes were 1/4 bilaterally with no asymmetries.    thanks.  ...

Neuro Help - S/l Pill Rolly
Aug 24, 2010

In physical exam...full sentence is "s/l pill rolly was noted, especially in the left hand." ...

Neuro Exam: S/l Iperarays
Jan 26, 2011

I feel like I should know this but I don't.  During the neuro exam, doc says: "Patient's smile and s/l "eye-per-ar-rays" or "hyper-ar-rays" are symmetrical." Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. ...

Neuro Exam Word Help. Please SM
Apr 29, 2015

NEUROLOGIC:  The patient is alert.  She really is nonverbal.  She makes occasional vocalization.  She has a lot of  _______________ (s/l hand datontism).  She is intermittently holding up her left with her left finger, but is easily distracted from this activity. ...

Neuro Endotracheal Anesthesia ?
May 16, 2015

Hi Everyone. I am doing a transcription for a circumcision on a 3-year-old. Can't find neuro endotracheal anesthesia anywhere and it probably isn't right. Can someone help me out with this. The Doctor is ESL. I am having problems with a lot of the words for this operation. Thank you for you help.   ...

Neuro Exam Or Extremities? Sm
Jun 22, 2015

When the doctor dictates about the gait and tandem gait, do you leave that under extremities if he dictates it there?  He usually says it at very end of physical exam, and I am unsure if he just forgot to dictate "NEUROLOGICAL" heading or what.  Sometimes he does dictate a NEUROLOGICAL heading and puts the gait there as well as other things, but then many times he dictates it at end of extremities and does not give separate heading.  What would be the appropriate thing to do in th ...

Skin Condition S/l "scalding"
Apr 15, 2011

This patient has a lot of skin problems with ulcerations, fungal infections, decubitus ulcers, purulent drainage, etc. Doc says:  "The patient had chronic lymphedema and areas of s/l 'scalding' and ulcers."  Is this word scalding as in the skin appears red as if it had been scalded? Or is it something else? Any ideas will be cheerfully considered. ...

S/l 'case Preference' On Neuro Exam
Jan 08, 2010

It's a patient with with severe global aphasia. He dictates the following: Cranial nerves, of course she cannot cooperative to measure and test visual fields. She has some spontaneous extraocular motility, and overall, most important, I did not see any **s/l 'case preference' **  He goes on to say there is no nystagmus. She does have a right central facial palsy. ...