A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Neurologic: - please help

Posted: Jun 21, 2010

NEUROLOGIC: Affect and speech are appropriate. No hallucinations or distorted perception are present. Cranial nerves II-XII are grossly intact. Pinprick position and vibration testing are normal. No Brudzinski or Kernig signs are present. No nystagmus, intention tremor, or s/l lapedialtrayshion movement are present.

Thanks you for any help.

Possibly lateral traction movement? - Anne

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe he's really messing up saying lateral traction movement?

lateropulsion movements of eye or body? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Neurologic Sign
Jul 18, 2010

s/l frontally signs, no Hoffman, but there was a bilateral Babinski noted. ...

Neurologic Exam
Jul 13, 2011

I don't normally have such a hard time with ESL physicians, but this one is killing me: His concentration was normal, as was his speech and language ___ knowledge. His motor examination revealed good strength, ___ and tone in all extremities. (starts with a p?)     ...

Neurologic Term
Oct 30, 2011

This neurologist states a term; has anyone heard this? His concentration was normal, as was his speech, language, and ____ knowledge. ...

Neurologic Exam.
Apr 22, 2012

Hi, I am trying to figure out a sentence in a consultation report. The sentence previous to the one in question is: "The extremities are without edema. The neurologic "exam"? is intact. There are good pulses in the periphery. Without my headphones it sounds like "exam is". With them in, it sounds like something else. I can't figure it out at all, but it sounds like it starts with a "p" and maybe has another little word with it. Any clues at all? Thanks so much for your help! Teresa ...

Neurologic Condition S/l "neuro Bachettes"
Dec 04, 2009

nm ...