A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

vascular space of graves? - Danada

Posted: Jul 02, 2013

I am doing an open hysterectomy and I keep hearing the phrase "vascular space of graves".  I cannot find anything in my books or on Google that confirms this or gives me any clue.  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks!!

avascular space of Graves - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

vascular space of graves? - Danada

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much. :)

space of graves - NiteOwl

[ In Reply To ..]
I assume it is Space of Retzius

It's "avascular space of Graves" - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Graves, Graves', Or Graves's Disease ??
Apr 12, 2011

?? ...

Pea Brain Resident, Telling Me Comma, Space, Space,
Feb 15, 2011

Really, shouldn't he be more concerned about the content of the report rather than telling me where to put periods and commas and spaces.  You know I just never would have figured that one out without him! ...

Help, Double Space But I Want Single Space
Jul 08, 2014

I am transcribing in MS Office Word and using Medrite XL.  I hit enter and it automatically double spaces.  Don't know why that started but I need single space.  What do I do? ...

Vascular
Feb 04, 2013

I have a Vascular account. I am hearing what I believe is "near rest pain"; however, I cannot confirm the "near" part of that phrase. It seems I have heard it dictated by different physicians. ...

Vascular Question
Feb 10, 2010

... to potentially establish "straight line" flow down to the foot Question:  straight line; straight-line; or straightline. I get mixed results on search. Suggestions and opinions appreciated, thank you.     ...

Vascular Word
Jun 11, 2010

Pathology report shows thrombus with gel-like foam in the embolectomy specimen consistent with a ??? closure device. sounds maybe like Meek's or Mink's closure device. THANKS! ...

Vascular Note
Apr 30, 2012

The patient is to wear her old S/L off-letting shoes-she is not off-letting at all at this time. Thanks in advance ...

S/l Riskcavay Vascular Necrosis
Mar 17, 2010

I am going to start her on valproic acid as well as prednisone (I have discussed risk-ca-vay  vascular necrosis).   I am having trouble finding this word. It sounds like he says riskcavay? ...

Minor Vascular Status?
Nov 03, 2010

This is an orthopedic clinic note of a crush injury to the hand. Doctor says, "He does have decreased sensation in the finger. M____ vascular status is intact other than the neurologic changes."  S/L maybe "minor vascular status" but in a sloppy sort of way. I don't hear the "n" in "minor."  Thanks. ...

Vascular Closure Device
Jul 12, 2011

Doing a balloon valvuloplasty and it sounds like doctor is saying "2 Perclose" of arteriotomy site - not Perclose, but something similar.  Anyone know?  Thanks in advance. ...

Vascular Surgery Peanut??
Nov 29, 2011

Procedure is orthopedic for lumbar spinal stenosis.  Dictation states: "The L5-S1 disk space was dissected using a s/l "peanut".  The iliac vein was mobilized ever so slightly. " I have no clue about this.  Any help appreciated!  Thanks. ...

Vascular Procedure - S/l Sergeant's - NM
Oct 07, 2014

Thanks! ...

I'm Stumped; In PE Under Vascular, No S/l (flurosal) Claudication??
Apr 16, 2010

.. ...

Brain MRI - Vacular Voids? Are Normal. Not Saying Vascular.
Jan 19, 2012

Ever heard of vacular voids.  He is saying is clearly.  Not saying vascular flow voids. thanks for help ...

Vascular Surgery For AV Graft, SL Treatola Catheter? Nm
Jul 17, 2013

nm ...

Caught Flak Here For Excessive Charge By Vascular Surgeon
Oct 08, 2013

Back in September went to a vascular surgeon who saw me for a few minutes, said had no clue why my legs tired, hurting at night and proceeded to charge my insurance $325.00. I thought excessive being as nothing done. Others here said I had to pay for his office, his staff, and on and on. I called my insurance company, reported as excessive. I cancelled followup with him. Yesterday self referred to another physician, location approximately same as first. This particular physician said what he ...

Is There A Space Between The Q. And The A.m. In Q.a.m.
Dec 16, 2009

nm.  I am new to MQ but all my 30 years, I have never seen q. a.m.  Is this in the BOS? ...

A (space) LOT
Jun 19, 2014

Maybe I am hoping and praying to get banned, but ALOT is NOT a word. Why oh why do I see it repeatedly on these boards? I understand that internet "speech" is relaxed but I just can't stand it. Moderators - feel free to ban me and put me out of my misery - please and thank you:) ...

Space And Time?
Jan 13, 2010

She has now has lesions in space and time and therefore does has multiple sclerosis. ...

Navasi Space
Jun 05, 2010

Shoulder surgery:  In order to shuttle the sutures for this procedure we did place a spinal needle through _____ space superiorly.    Sounds like Navasi ...

Middle AIR Space Or Middle EAR Space?
Jan 31, 2011

Doc is doing the admit note on a child to put in PE tubes.  Is it "effusion in middle ear space or middle air space"????  Thanks! ...

Desk Space
Feb 10, 2011

Those of you that have two (or more) computers, personal and a company provided one and limited space, what kind of desk set-up do you have?  ...

One Space After Punctuation
Jan 24, 2013

Why would a transcription company you are working for ask you to only put one space after puncutation, like a period?  To cut down on your lines?  ...

One Space After Period Now
Mar 01, 2013

I love how they advertise that they pay for spaces, yet now (after the eBTXT conversion) the drafts are coming in with 1 space after periods.  It looks all run together, of course, not to mention making it more difficult to read as you're editing. ...

S/l Cardia Space
Aug 13, 2013

He says it twice.  It sounds like cardia.  I've heard it before a long time ago, but cannot find it. He says: X-rays of the ankle are reviewed.  Os trigonum noted, but his ___ spacing and alignment are well maintained.  His knee films show excellent bone quality, good _____ space maintenance.  TIA ...

Do You All Now Put Only One Space After The End Of A Sentence?
Apr 02, 2014

I have always our 2, put noticed that AHDI now says 1.  ...

Peritendon Or Per-tendon Space?
Jan 23, 2010

This is a cortisone injection into the subacromial and peri-tendon space.  ...

One Word, Hyphen, Or Space?
Jul 02, 2010

Diagnosed with tachycardia, atherosclerotic heart disease, post angioplasty..... Is post angioplasty correct or should it be one word????  I have also found it with a hyphen so any help would be appreciated. Thanks ...

Work Space Comfort
May 10, 2011

I have been an MT for a long time and growing tired of the profession.  Until I find something else, I need to know what MTs out there do just to be comfortable in their work space.  I feel like I can't sit still, very uncomfortable.  any thoughts? ...

Is Everyone Else's MQ ASR End-of-sentence Spacing 1 Space
Jun 29, 2011

after the period or 2 spaces? The accounts I do have only 1 space after the period rather than the usual 2 spaces. I notice that on the final patient copy there are 2 spaces after the period. Makes me suspicious of possible line count manipulation. I am sure that I am probably losing a lot of money over time not getting paid for that space. ...