A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

C-phone repair - mel268

Posted: Dec 23, 2010

I have an ongoing c-phone problem but don't have the time to be wihtout it to send it to the dealer.  Does anyone know who would best be able to fix it?  A computer repair place vs. TV repair, etc.  Any help is appreciated.   Thanks!

repair - wrkn4pnuts

[ In Reply To ..]
www.smoltz.com/support.html

They repaired my c-phone a few years ago.
I was happy with the cost and service.

Similar Messages:

Does C-phone Work With Cable Phone Line
May 11, 2015

I am thinking about switching my current phone line and going with a bundle deal for our second house.  Does Dictaphone C-phone work through a cable phone line?  I still have the copper wiring at my primary home because I was afraid to switch it so didn't include the phone service in our cable package there.  Thanks!    ...

C-phone With Digital Phone Line
Jun 06, 2012

Anyone know if the C-phone will work with a digital phone line ? (I think it's also called a VOiP line).  I'm moving to a new place that has a digital line & don't know if I should have a regular phone line installed instead. Thanks for any help. ...

AT&T Phone That Is NOT A Smart Phone?
Aug 07, 2011

Daughter needs a need phone.  Don't want to have to buy a data plan.  What is NOT a Smart Phone these days, but has a full keyboard for texting?  Thanks. ...

ACL Repair
Mar 31, 2015

doc dictates "the knee was then held in 30 degrees of extension. A "night owl" wire was placed anterior to the graft..." What kind of wire? That doesn't sound right. I'm stumped. Not sure if it was a hiccup in dictation or not. ...

S/l ASC Repair As An Infant.
May 14, 2010

PAST SURGICAL HISTORY: s/l ASC repair as an infant.   any ideas?? ...

Hernia Repair
Jun 01, 2010

Dr. has dictated "go ahead and proceed with (s/l rainy-oh) hernia repair." help? TIA ...

Endovascular Repair
Sep 02, 2011

Lander course wire or wonder course wire? ...

OP Note Help - ACL Repair
Dec 08, 2011

We confirmed the button had locked on the lateral femoral cortex and then used the pull sutures to pull the graft into the femoral tunnel.  All of this was confirmed using arthroscopic visualization.  The knee was taken through a full range of motion.  We confirmed "**s/l disometry** as well as the fact that there was no impingement on the femoral condylar roof nor on the PCL. I am not too familiar with op notes, so not sure what this word could be.  I came up with dissymmet ...

Need Help With Hernia Repair
Dec 12, 2011

The preperitoneum was taken down. The hernia was indeed medial to the epigastric vessels. The preperitoneal fat was further reduced. The hernia sac was completely reduced out of that area. A space was then created in the preperitoneum. A 4 x 6 inch Composix mesh was then introduced, secured to the ileopubic tract laterally and then also medially. The peritoneum was then closed over this with additional absorbable tacks. He tolerated this quite well. I'm not finding "preperitoneum" anywhere ...

Sternal Repair
Aug 16, 2012

Doc is doing a CABG. He says . . . An oblique fracture of the left manubrial edge was noted such that a s/l rovocheck wire reinforcement of the left sternal edge was carried out. ...

Hypospadias Repair
Jun 14, 2014

s/l "amegomelius/distal" hypospadias. Help? Can't find anything on my searches. Thanks! ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of TFCC LT Repair
Oct 15, 2009

x ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair, Thanks For Any Help Sm
Nov 17, 2009

With the preperitoneal contents replaced into the preperitoneal space, the preperitoneal space was then developed.  Then using the ___ s/l "calves ear" mesh, Prolene, this was placed into this defect with the balloon blown up and the mesh then affixed to the fascial edges circumferentially with 0 Vicryl suture. ...

S/l Horrible Pincer Repair
May 19, 2010

Sounds like "horrible pincer repair" ? ...

Help With Ureteral Open Repair. Thanks
Jul 13, 2010

Patient actually opted for endoscopic intervention, and risks for complication, including, but not limited to, infection, bleeding, and ureteral injury requiring a s/l medial to delayed open repair, were discussed. It also sounds like there is an "or" sound at the end of medial.  Thanks for any help.  ...

S/l Bladder Angle Repair
Sep 03, 2010

doc is talking about surgical history ...

Colpopexy,paravaginal Repair And ??
Nov 04, 2010

the dictator says the patient had colpopexy, paravaginal repair and ___________ sounds like PARANOFREE  what could this be?? ...

Tib Ant Tendon Rupture Repair
May 17, 2011

I am doing an ortho note for a tib ant tendon rupture repair.  the procedure will be a "tendon reconstruction with a graft.  Use a ___ screw to secure it to the cuneiform."  the word before screw s/l hutchins but I am not able to locate anything like that anywhere.  Can anyone help out with this?  Thank you. ...

Extensor Tendon Repair
Dec 22, 2011

The epicondyle was cleared subperiosteally and then punctured utilizing a 0.45 s/l SEE-SERTER pin. It sounds like C-serter???? TIA! ...

Repair Of Extensor Tendon
Aug 16, 2012

Repair of extensor tendon, dorsum of the proximal interphalangeal joint, with s/l Booten?  repair, left index finger.   Anybody heard of this type of repair.  Sounds like Booten?  Thanks.  ...

Cleft Lip And Palate Repair...
May 19, 2013

s/l  Laythin or Laysin procedure--mumbly, hard to make out.  Thanks in advance! ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair
Jun 25, 2014

doc is talking about infant inguinal hernia repair and says   He did have bilateral incisions on his abdomen with the s/l adhedoderms still in situ. - would think it is a brand name stitch or something, any help would be appreciated.  ...

Rotator Cuff Repair
Aug 28, 2014

Dictator is saying what sounds like auto-T was done at the biceps.  Can't confirm if its auto-T or oto-T.  Any suggestions?? ...

Do You Ever Have To Work While A Repair Person....
Oct 23, 2014

.....in your house, like, say, your furnace or your plumbing? I would be afraid of breaking the HIPAA laws, but as we all know, repairmen/women do not work around our schedules....they come when they can.  And when ya gotta get it done, ya gotta get it done! Just wondering how you all handle it. ...

Excision Of Earlobe Fissure And Repair Via
Jan 14, 2010

s/l "double U plasty" ...

S/o Apagi Needle? Apache Repair?
Mar 18, 2010

Op note, doing a hysterectomy with Monarc sling repair.  He keeps saying what sounds like apagi, apache   needles, repair.  Any ideas?  ...

Surgery Note For TFCC Repair - Need Help
Aug 31, 2010

Sounds like he is saying Jake hemostat, but I cannot reference it. Thanks!     ...

Hernia Repair Mesh S/l Qvar? Nm
Jan 06, 2011

nm ...

Transvaginal Repair Of Vesicovaginal Fistula
Jul 03, 2012

x ...

S/l Continental Lumbar Hernia Repair
Aug 11, 2014

doc keeps saying what sounds like "continental" lumbar hernia repair and for the life of me I can't find anything like that. It doesn't really sound like contralateral though there are bilateral lumbar hernias and they're doing a staged procedure. Anyone got any ideas?? TIA!! ...