A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

no burn, scar, or depression loss ?? - patsygene

Posted: Nov 25, 2009

nm

?? - more information

[ In Reply To ..]
Pleaes supply a full sentence and possibly the sentence before and after. Need further information to help. What part of the report are you doing? Is this in the PE?

Similar Messages:

Burn - Retained Hemostasis And Was Able To Minimize Blood Loss
Aug 09, 2010

s/l This fashion I retained hemostasis and was able to minimize blood loss after deflation of the tourniquet. my question is would i need a comma after what s/l this fashion? ...

S/l He Has A Lazy S Scar Where His...
Oct 28, 2011

x ...

Scar Location
Jan 12, 2012

"Patient has a big scar in the right upper quadrant extending from zippy/ziffy sternum to the right flank from his prior gastrectomy." ...

Cleft Lip Scar
Jul 17, 2013

Surgeon preparing to revise cleft lip scar says . . .. He has a tethered scar on the right s/l filtra-crawl status post rt unilateral cleft lip repair. ...

Medication For Depression
May 06, 2010

Hi, we have physician who is stating that a patient with depression is going to start taking (s/l) fenofexin 75 mg.   He may be flubbing so I just wanted to see if anyone is familiar with what he might be trying to say.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?  Thanks a million:) ...

Type Of Scar/acronym?
Dec 05, 2013

Dr. describing a previous lumpectomy and axillary scar as "midline s/l PALP scar, healing" could be an acronym.  Anybody every heard anything similar???  Maybe posterior antecubital lateral pectoralsi??????  Just a guess. Thanks in advance!     ...

Drug Help For Depression S/l Dimoxicin
Nov 02, 2009

Lastly, she has had a long problem with depression, but she is doing quite well with this with the use of dimoxicin.   I've looked under drugs used for depression, etc. played it slow, and still am having a hard time getting this one.   tia :) ...

S/l Hydynia Or Hidinea..pt With Depression..nm
May 04, 2010

x ...

Medication For Bipolar Depression
Apr 22, 2012

Looking for a mediation that is used for bipolar depression that s/l desodisomide or des-a-dis-a-mide.  Any ideas? ...

Treatment For Infected Umbilical Scar..sm
Nov 11, 2010

Patient has drainage from a C-section scar from 20 years ago.  Diagnosis is a likely bacterial infection versus fungus.  Treatment with s/l ofloxacin drops 2-3 times daily as well as clotrimazole solution in case of fungal element. Of course, where he says s/l ofloxacin, it is not clear whether or not he's saying the "O" however, the floxacin is clear.  Can anyone verify this?  Does it make sense to use ofloxacin drops in this way?  Or does anyone know of a floxac ...

The Patient Has What S/l An Un-sy-fee Lower Abdominal Scar - SM
May 30, 2013

dr doing a laparoscopic cholecystectomy and cant use his normal incision site because the patient had an un-sy-fee lower abdominal incision so he has to put his ports in another place.  Non-ESL, very clear.  I am sure this is an abbreviation for something or some kind of nickname, but cant come up with anything.  Any ideas...TIA.  ...

Pt With Depression. She Is Not Spending Money That She Does Not Have And Is Not Excessively S/l Fli
Nov 13, 2009

does flirtatious make sense in this sentence?  TIA ...

Drug S/l Se-quel. Pt W/hx Of DM, Asthma, Depression
Jul 18, 2010

x ...

Mildy Positive Pen And ? Depression Test
Jun 16, 2011

I am working on a carpal tunnel patient. The doctor says "he has a mildly positive pen and ? depression test." ...

Ritt Diagnostic Test For Depression?
Jul 13, 2011

nm ...

Anxiety/Depression Single Diagnosis?
Oct 24, 2014

I've noticed that docs often dictate anxiety and depression as a single diagnosis, but I think they are separate since one could suffer from one without suffering from the other. Should these be separated (such as when numbering diagnoses), or can they be considered a single entity? ...

Burn Out
Oct 12, 2010

Anyone got any tips on how to avoid burn out? I am fairly new to MT and am getting burned out. Not good, I know since this is what I truely want to do.  I work 7 days a week and maybe that is part of it. Sitting down at my desk to work is becoming harder as I hate to walk in the room. I love what I do and love being home, but sometimes feel like I live in seclusion as I work all the time. Planning weekends has gone out the window. Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me? Any helpful ...

Debridement Of Burn
Dec 13, 2010

Hi...  Can't "hear" this at all, even though this question has been posted on here, not sure which form to use.   "Prior to the dressing, the arm was irrigated with s/l pulsatile/pulsar/pulsed  lavage with s/l assistance/system/solution of 3 L of lactated Ringers.   thanks! Barb   ...

Burn Patient
Feb 14, 2011

Is there such a thing as trolley room?  "The patient was seen in the trolley room."  Can't find a reference. ...

Motivation/burn Out!
Jun 07, 2013

How does one stay motivated day in and day out...when the account I have I find very boring (rehab) and not acute care which I love, I am soooo burned out, and unsure of company changes and soon going to be calling this profession the quits as I will be going to school part time in the fall to pursue a career change? Any suggestions, please! ...

Drug S/l Mirapein 1-2 Mg. Pt Has Migraines, Anxiety, Depression, Anemia,
Oct 07, 2010

Has also had gastric bypass surgery TIA  ...

Any Ideas How To Get Past Burn Out? Right Now, It's
May 01, 2014

not really feasible to look for another job outside home. I live in a very small town and care for my aging mother who is not in the best of health. Right now I'm really feeling a major period of burn-out with transcription. Most days, I'm ready to throw my hands up and quit, just walk away from it, but then I see my checkbook laying on my desk as a reminder that I can't do that. I'm tired of trying to understand mushmouth practitioners, those who talk at the speed of light, ...

Burn Victim Sl/10 Zanaflex
May 20, 2015

HI Everyone. Transcribing a burn victim. He is saying what sl/10 zanaflex for compression therapy. I can't figure this one out. Could it be tendon reflex for compression therapy? Any Ideas? ...

Under Past Medical History He Says What Sounds Lilke *pee Vera* And Depression?? Thanks. Nm
Dec 20, 2009

nm ...

Solution In Grafting Burn Wound
Feb 01, 2010

left lateral thigh was injected with apx 200 cc of (s/l) "pickent solution" - dfnly not Dakins.  This is for a split thickness autograft on a burn wound.  Anyone heard of something similar? ...

Help! Burn Injury With A S/l Boolay On His Hand.
Apr 21, 2010

n/m ...

Evidence Of Wind Burn On His Face. It Looks Like A
Feb 05, 2011

maculopapular rash but no s/l "erythema induration" and no signs or symptoms of s/l "era-sip-a-lee" or facial cellulitis.  ...

Burn Surgery--*bealdi* Bone??
Sep 29, 2011

The following sentence reads: The further debridement to the distal forearm required excision of ruptured and necrotic distal extensor tendons down to the level of the s/l*bealdi* bone. Not sure what "bealdi" could be and not sure if the word after it is even "bone." What could it be?? Thanks!   ...

BURN - The Arm Was Irrigated With A S/l Pulsar Lavage Assistant
Aug 09, 2010

the arm was irrigated with a s/l pulsar lavage assistant with 3 L of s/l lactating ringers ...

Operative Report Skin Grafts From Burn
Feb 07, 2011

Transcribing Operative Report (Burns, skin grafts from thigh) The tourniquet was tested and was found to be working and was placed up at 300 mL of mercury prior to excising__________(sonds like - uraft)and taking the donor skin.   Just can't figure it out....Thanks! I think I have the 300 mL of mercury right..... ...