A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Depo Lupron? or Lupron Depot - JBragg

Posted: Oct 14, 2009

not sure which is correct

Depot Lupron is correct - amy

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't be confused by other drugs such as Depo Provera. Lupron Depot is the way it is administered. It is definitely depot. Go to the Lupron official website to see what I mean.

Similar Messages:

Home Depot No More!!!
Apr 25, 2012

I found a posting board that listed employees complaints about HD. I'm not going there to work. I don't want to get involved in it. It's very very murky there. I've had enough of that kind of thing with the last MT company I worked for. I wish there was a board to post for each MT company. I would have some things like that to say too. I ain't goin there. There are over 1000 complaints from employees and Lowes isn't any better. Go figure. Still unemployed. ...

Home Depot, My Ticket Out Of MTing
Apr 21, 2012

Anyone wishing to start a new career, right now may be a good time to apply at Home Depot. They are hiring seasonal cashiers and I applied and I am on my way to being hired after a drug test next week. It's for 120 days with possible permanent employee. I will learn some customer service and cashiering which I feel is valuable since I have never done it with 30 years of being an MT. Hopefully, it will work into something else. It has been tough to find another job but this could just b ...

Dosage Depo-Medrol
Jun 07, 2010

For a spinal epidural injection, I think this doc is saying 80 mg Depo-Medrol with 9 mL Lidocaine.  The MT is putting 18 mg Depo-Medrol consistently.  I think that's incorrect.   ...

A Mixture Of 4 Cc Of Marcaine, 4 Cc Of Lidocaine, And 1 Cc Of 80 Mg/cc Depo-Medrol In 1-cc (s/l Ala-
Dec 02, 2009

TIA!!! ...

Drug Help S/l Depo Es-tron-ee 5 Mg Injection Monthly
Mar 13, 2011

x ...