A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

dr. says inattentional , but unable to find word.. - dawn

Posted: Nov 18, 2009

I suspect that his problem may be inattentional. I wonder about the possibilities of both depression and hearing loss.

That word struck me as odd so I looked it up, and cannot find it, but I find inattention of course.  Just wondering how someone else would put that.

Unintentional?? Not brought on purposefully..sm - babs

[ In Reply To ..]
Depends on the context, of course.

thank you - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Unable To Find The Word
May 27, 2010

Physical examination was significant only for a soft abdomen with bloody urethra zurnich. Is there a word as zurnich? I am unable to find the word. ...

Since I Am Unable To Search Right Now, I Need To Find Out
Aug 17, 2012

if someone on here knows if Transcription At Its Best pays for spaces or not.  I see they pay per 55-char line and usually that means no spaces.  TIA ...

S/l Foraminoparadine Unable To Find, MS Drug?
Jan 25, 2010

. ...

S/l Medtronics? Mitronix? Unable To Find Also..
Mar 17, 2010

She eventually had a midronics spinal cord stimulator placed (implant date June 19, 2001. Serial number NAT137137H. Model number 7425).   Not sure how to write the info he dictates for the stimulator. He dictates the parenthesis. ...

Airo Vac? Aero Vaced? I've Tried Looking It Up--unable To Find.
Jan 11, 2010

The patient was Aero Vaced to the hospital. ...

New Graduate March 2013 And Unable To Find A MT Job
Aug 24, 2013

I would like to know how anyone who graduates from Career Step and can not find a job for a MT...I am a graduate of March this year however not with honors. But still every job I have read you need three years experience or more. Very upset all the money put out for extensions, etc and it was a waste of life and time.. Any suggestions on places who give graduates a chance?? ...

Any Info On Market Pro On Job Board? Unable To Find Anyting. TIA
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

Word 2007 - Stedman's Spellchecker 2010 - Unable To Add Words To Dictionary
Mar 23, 2015

Using Word 2007.  Installed Stedmans Spellchecker 2010 . Test shows the speller is working.  Upon spell checking document it does not allow me to add words to the dictionary. That option is grayed out. I've followed instructions found online to correct this in Word but that does not solve the problem.  I had EditScript downloaded to my PC , but have not used it yet.  I wonder if EditScript disabled this feature in Word?   ...

In Microsoft Word, Is There A Way To Find A Particular Word In A Document? I Have 20 Pages And I Nee
Mar 01, 2011

. ...

Cannot Find This Word
Jul 28, 2011

The doctor has performed a biopsy, finding basal cell epithelioma. He found the lesion on the right sounds like "pena."  I can't find this word anywhere! ...

Word Find
Sep 07, 2011

Dictator is referring to a "gala" on the patient's skull.  Also, a postop healing wound is referred to as a "size."  Any ideas?  Thanks for your help! ...

Can't Find This Word
Feb 02, 2012

he is talking about a list of complications and after a few, he says "a _______ s/l muriate or marriott of complications" I just can not find the word.  He is trying to say a whole lot of complications.  Any help greatly appreciated.  Of course just googling it brings up the marriott hotel.  TIA ...

Path Word Can't Find
Mar 16, 2014

Dr says swirled needle in "phydolite" of Fidolite ? Can't find anywhere & my company does not answer either. Thanks for your help. This is a breast lesion sent to path. ...

S/l Evaluding .. I Have Heard This Word, Just Cannot Find It
Nov 12, 2009

the brain on repeat and this does show an evaluding right cerebellar stroke ...

Is Ganglionous A Word? I Can't Find It. The Sentence Is...
Jan 04, 2011

This (cyst) appeared ganglionous in nature.  Or should I use ganglionic, ganglial, or gangliar? ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Biparesis? I Cannot Find This Word (sm)
Apr 29, 2011

any where and it is driving me nuts!.  This is a student dictating and she states "the patient has facial s/l biparesis." Thanks so much! ...

Help, I Can't Find A Word And I'm Taking A Test
Nov 15, 2011

I'm taking a test and I've come across a word I can't find.  It sounds like ramidamisus.  Thanks in advance.  Sunnee ...

Anyone Know Why This Text Is In MS Word Find And Replace Box
Dec 16, 2014

When I use Control + F and the Find and Replace box opens up, why is this text already in there? [0-9] {1,} ...

I Need MS Word Version 2010 And Can't Seem To Find It
Jan 21, 2015

can someone help me; for some reason I am having terrible time finding it, preferably download, but disc ok. Word 2003, 2007, or 2010 32 bit. ...

Can't Find Word Doctor Even Wrote It Out Pancreatobiliary Tract??? Ever Heard Of This??
Jun 04, 2010

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Unable To Log In
Apr 28, 2010

Has anybody had the experience where they can't log into work?  I can access some sections of it but not the actual transcription areas.  I haven't received anything at all about having a disciplinary action to cause it.     ...

Unable To Make Out!
Jun 27, 2010

The doc is saying " This PI (hear as PI, not sure what it is)  is a 9-year-old white male who is in good health and ( I hear it is cola, after the and, could it be colon?) earlier this am when he presented quick complaints with headache, fever, chills _____ ( hear as provia)for next to his nausea and vomiting ____ ( hear as " times wound). Looks like I cannot get on in this field much longer, if I hear to doctors transcribing this way. Please help! ...

Unable To Login To DQS Again. Anyone Else?
Oct 07, 2010

nm ...

DQS Problems? I'm Unable To Connect
Sep 15, 2010

Try to log in and it sits for a few minutes and then says unable to connect??  Anyone else?? ...

Unable To Connect To DocQScribe
Oct 07, 2010

First I was kicked off and now I can't reconnect to DocQScribe.  I made a ticket and will try back in a bit.  Anyone else have any idea as to what other hoops I should jump through? ...

Anyone But Me Unable To Access MQ Central? Sm
Dec 06, 2010

All I get when I try is the message..."internet eplorer cannot display the webpage."  It is not my computer as I tried this on both the MQ Computer and my laptop.  ...

ADT Unable To Contact Database
Dec 20, 2010

Anybody else having this problem today on ADT search?  "Unable to contact database."  I never had this problem before, so do you know if we are supposed to complete reports like this? Thanks. ...

What Now? Unable To Contact Database?
Feb 15, 2012

Can't do an ADT search. Great way to improve productivity... ...

ANYBODY ELSE UNABLE TO GET TO FOX TRANSCRIBE WEBSITE?
Sep 10, 2012

Been trying to upload my job for over an hour and can't get there via google or IE. ...