A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help, I can't find a word and I'm taking a test - sunnee

Posted: Nov 15, 2011

I'm taking a test and I've come across a word I can't find.  It sounds like ramidamisus.  Thanks in advance. 

Sunnee

not allowed to help you on test questions - read posting guidlines

[ In Reply To ..]
Besides, if you cant learn to research, you will have a tough time in this MT world.

Sorry - sunnee

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry, I'm new to this and I'm an excellent researcher. Part of being a good EMT is knowing where to go for help, but you're right, I shouldn't be asking for help on a test. Thanks for the input. I'm actually already working and have been for over a year, just trying to finish up on school. Could have done without the insult. :)

see message - ...

[ In Reply To ..]
Since you're an excellent researcher, I would think you would know better than to ask us to decipher a lone word. Always give the word in the sentence.
Boy! - Sunnee
[ In Reply To ..]
Boy, I"m not asking you guys anymore, some of you are really mean. This is the first time I've used this site and you could have been a little nicer to the newbie! I won't make the mistake of turning for help here! Have a nice day.
Good Grief! - sickofhatefullness
[ In Reply To ..]
...and I guess since you're such an expert, you could have figured it out just by that single word AND I think you should know better than to be such a mean-spirited person, but I guess some folks are just nasty to the bone. No reason whatsoever to speak to someone in that manner who's new and looking for help and for that matter, to someone you don't even know! If a little thing like that can light your fuse, I pity whoever it is who has to live around you in the flesh! GEEEZE!
Agree... - GT
[ In Reply To ..]
I personally don't care who asks questions on this site, student or not. I really don't care what the rules are because anybody could ask a question and not even mention they are a student...you'd never know. Those who are hateful I'm sure are hateful in all aspects of their life. There is no reason for it.

Similar Messages:

Taking A Survey To Find A Quiet Air Conditioner.
Jun 08, 2011

Any opinions?  Need a window type to cool 250 square feet.  One I have is very old and loud.  Can't hear the docs over it.  Have heard Friedrich makes some quiet ones, but pricey.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Test Taking Question
Jan 29, 2010

Hi.. So I just received an email that I need to take a test in order to get my first job. They are telling me to use my FTP program to log on to the IP address.. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I have filezilla and also express scribe. Are these the correct programs I should use? Where do I go on there to type in the IP address? Thank you.. Misty3720 ...

Thinking About Taking My CMT Test
Sep 29, 2010

Hi All!  I am actually thinking about taking my CMT test.  I have thought about ioff and on a lot over the years.  I have 13 years experience in 3 different hospitals and 3 different well known transcription companies (I know I change jobs a lot), but often times working 2 jobs at once.  I know the AAMT Book well.  Despite my experience, I'm still afraid I won't pass the test.  I have known so, so many transcriptionists over the years and not a one of them have their CMT or at ...

Anybody Taking CMT Test? Is It Worth It?
Oct 11, 2010

I am considering it only because I keep taking a pay cut and can't afford it.  I haven't taken it before because it irritates me that it costs almost $200, plus my job can simply be sent to India overnight. I wonder if it is worth the money and the headache.  MQ supposedly will give you a (probably teeny?) raise.  I am an MME and have been stuck doing too much 100% QA, then for regular transcription usually the worst junk jobs from every hospital on the list, usually not ...

Got The Email About Taking The Test Already!!
Mar 11, 2014

excited! ...

How Long After Taking The Test Do They Contact You?
Nov 18, 2010

Took the MQ test, didn't find it to be all that awful, I guess... so how long after you submit it do you find out if you passed or not?  Granted, after spending the last two days on here reading every post I'm scared to death now and really not sure I really want to know, but bottom line, I need to work, and they pay benefits so I guess it's all good and maybe I'll get lucky and if I get hired it won't be all bad.    Anyway, would appreciate any feedback.. ...

Taking Test With No Way To Stop Dictation?
Dec 12, 2013

Just wondering if I am missing something.  I was sent a test by a company to transcribe.  The dictation I guess runs off flash player.  It just takes you to the site and there is only a button to start and stop the dictation.  These are 2 VERY long dictations.  How the heck am I suppose to be able to do that on a timed test when I cannot use a foot pedal.  Are there function keys I am not aware of?  Thanks. ...

I Would Love Some Test-taking Tips.
Mar 27, 2014

I haven't had to test for many years and am out of the loop. I am aware a lot of places have initial grammar, punctuation, and anatomy tests before ever being given a transcription test. I am wondering about the transcription test portion. How do you know when to add a heading or just transcribe verbatim? If an incorrect heading was dictated,do you change the heading to the correct heading or just leave a blank in that space? Are you able to leave notes as to why you changed these things or ...

In Microsoft Word, Is There A Way To Find A Particular Word In A Document? I Have 20 Pages And I Nee
Mar 01, 2011

. ...

Lab Test Question - Can't Find Anywhere
Sep 23, 2011

I can't find this word anywhere in any of my books and can't verify the spelling online.  Doc is clearly saying hemochromocytosis or hemochromacytosis.  Can someone help with this?  Thanks! ...

Taking Test, Foot Pedal Issue - Report Begins Over Every Time I Lift My Foot!
May 27, 2010

I am taking a test for a company and have gotten as far as taking the transcription portion.  I downloaded their file (pedalplugin-win) but whenever I lift my foot off play, the tape rewinds to beginning.  I cannot rewind or FF and autoplay to 0 isn't registering. Can anyone suggest what I could do to? Thanks!!!!  I have 4 hours to complete test. ...

Taking An "EFiler Test" Tomorrow...
Dec 03, 2014

...and I am hoping for some words of wisdom from out there in MT land. Is there any prep I should be doing to arm myself for this test? Been doing psych transcription for the past 24 years - just getting desperate like so many others. Any suggestions? Thank you. ...

Cannot Find This Word
Jul 28, 2011

The doctor has performed a biopsy, finding basal cell epithelioma. He found the lesion on the right sounds like "pena."  I can't find this word anywhere! ...

Word Find
Sep 07, 2011

Dictator is referring to a "gala" on the patient's skull.  Also, a postop healing wound is referred to as a "size."  Any ideas?  Thanks for your help! ...

Can't Find This Word
Feb 02, 2012

he is talking about a list of complications and after a few, he says "a _______ s/l muriate or marriott of complications" I just can not find the word.  He is trying to say a whole lot of complications.  Any help greatly appreciated.  Of course just googling it brings up the marriott hotel.  TIA ...

Unable To Find The Word
May 27, 2010

Physical examination was significant only for a soft abdomen with bloody urethra zurnich. Is there a word as zurnich? I am unable to find the word. ...

Path Word Can't Find
Mar 16, 2014

Dr says swirled needle in "phydolite" of Fidolite ? Can't find anywhere & my company does not answer either. Thanks for your help. This is a breast lesion sent to path. ...

S/l Evaluding .. I Have Heard This Word, Just Cannot Find It
Nov 12, 2009

the brain on repeat and this does show an evaluding right cerebellar stroke ...

Dr. Says Inattentional , But Unable To Find Word..
Nov 18, 2009

I suspect that his problem may be inattentional. I wonder about the possibilities of both depression and hearing loss.   That word struck me as odd so I looked it up, and cannot find it, but I find inattention of course.  Just wondering how someone else would put that. ...

Is Ganglionous A Word? I Can't Find It. The Sentence Is...
Jan 04, 2011

This (cyst) appeared ganglionous in nature.  Or should I use ganglionic, ganglial, or gangliar? ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Biparesis? I Cannot Find This Word (sm)
Apr 29, 2011

any where and it is driving me nuts!.  This is a student dictating and she states "the patient has facial s/l biparesis." Thanks so much! ...

Anyone Know Why This Text Is In MS Word Find And Replace Box
Dec 16, 2014

When I use Control + F and the Find and Replace box opens up, why is this text already in there? [0-9] {1,} ...

I Need MS Word Version 2010 And Can't Seem To Find It
Jan 21, 2015

can someone help me; for some reason I am having terrible time finding it, preferably download, but disc ok. Word 2003, 2007, or 2010 32 bit. ...

Lab Test Word Help
Dec 28, 2010

I am really trying to figure out what the heck this guy is talking about... Context is: Man with prostatic cancer, the voice sounds like "emission" Laboratory Data: His *emission* labs include a sodium of 139, potassium 2.9, BUN 12, creatinine 0.7, blood sugar 121. His WBC was 6.5. His platelets were over 300.   ...

Can't Find Word Doctor Even Wrote It Out Pancreatobiliary Tract??? Ever Heard Of This??
Jun 04, 2010

Ortho Note - S/l "Stewart" Test But Cannot Find Spelling
Mar 05, 2010

Neurologic examination of his lower extremities is fully intact, including motor, sensory, and deep tendon reflexes.  Straight leg raising tests are negative.  s/l "Stewart" test is positive bilaterally.    thanks for any help! ...

Word (test) In Back Exam
Mar 15, 2013

Dictated:  Lumbar extension and lateral bending are noted to be good and painless.  Straight leg raising sign is positive on the left at 75 degrees.  __________ s/l la-sack test is also positive on the left.     Help and/or suggestions appreciated, thank you! ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...