A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

blank s/l a-fate some renal failure - dutchgirl

Posted: Jan 05, 2013

She is taking diclofenac and we realize that while this can ____________ some renal failure, has been absolutely necessary thus far to control her pain. She is having no abdominal pain. No chest pressure pain. No stroke symptoms.

Not verbatim acct...and have ability to edit... just not sure what the s/l would be or what it could be substituted for. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

effect - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

abate? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

? precipitate - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Unfortunately, Her S/L HYPAC Was Complicated By Renal Failure.
Nov 16, 2009

patient with ovarian cancer, renal failure and history of breast cancer.     She was treated initially with chemotherapy and subsequently underwent surgery and HYPAC.  Unfortunately, her HYPAC was complicated by renal failure.  She required dialysis in the hospital. ...

S/l Colchicine Stim Test On Pt With Renal Failure,
Nov 30, 2009

dehydration, and weight loss.  Doc only says pt had s/l colchicine stim test during his last admission. ...

Drug S/l *nephro V Gay*. Pt Has Chronic Renal Failure And Lymphoma. Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2011

nm ...

Acute Renal Failure Requiring "slad"?
Jun 03, 2010

x ...

Is It Cross Fused Renal Ectopia Or Crossed Fused Renal Ectopia?
Sep 19, 2012

Thought it was cross-fused renal ectopia (with hyphen?) but when searching I see a ton of references to crossed fused renal ectopia. Anyone with a reliable source to verify or can you explain why one versus the other? Thanks! ...

Coding School - Fate Of Coding Due To EMR
Apr 10, 2012

Wondering if there are any coders out there who can give me an idea of the fate of coding due to the EMR. Are there still coding jobs out there? Would it be wise to attend school for coding at this point or do you think it will be lost to the EMR eventually? I live in a rural area and there are advertisements for registered/accredited coders at medical facilities, but I'm afraid of spending all that time and money on schooling only to not be able to find a job. Any information/insight w ...

Failure Of DQS
Jan 19, 2013

System is now telling me failure to download and I will not be able to work until DQS system is available and my upload is being saved.  Geez..not another EIGHT HOURS OF SITTING HERE WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT CHECK THE DARN COMPUTER EVERY 15 MINUTES.. ...

Failure Is NOT An Option.
Feb 28, 2011

x ...

Equipment Failure
Aug 20, 2011

Does the Q reimburse for equipment failure downtime or will I have to request PTO time for reimbursement?  Thanks... ...

I Feel Like Such A Failure With This Job
Sep 30, 2013

I'm new to fluency and I can't seem to get off of 100% QA.  every time i think I did good on a job I get feedback where I have done something wrong.  I have been doing this 12 years and don't understand why I can't get it right.  Sorry i'm just venting.  ...

Respiratory Failure
Apr 16, 2014

patient under respiratory failure with s/l "six" serotonin syndrome ...

Respiratory Failure-consult
Nov 22, 2010

Patient had a positive troponin and severe coronaqry artery disease, severe s/l amora..  Also has severe papillary muscle dysfunction.  Could it be AMR/MR/AMI?  Got me stumped.  Thanks for your help ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Decompensated Left-then-right Heart Failure (sm)
Feb 04, 2012

or decompensated left-than-right heart failure.  ? then or than?  anybody know? ...

Anyone Else Feeling Completely Suffocated And Set Up For Failure (sm)
Sep 17, 2013

being so micromanaged? I usually do not run out of work but due to no work for 1 day back a few weeks ago I have been slammed with 30+ accounts and not a day goes by that I do not get client profile updates for at least 1 of them.  Some of these accounts I haven't even worked on yet and I am getting changes to the client profile.  How is anyone capable of remembering so many different rules plus changes to the rules you didn't know in the first place.  We must make our l ...

PT Has Advanced S/l Limonsita ALS With Respirtory Failure Nm
Apr 24, 2014

nm ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

Finally Passed An Audit After 4 Weeks Of Failure.
Apr 02, 2014

I succeeded by retyping 75% of the document, especially the vital signs, and did that for nearly every document. I can't understand why ASR used to be so good with numbers and suddenly has become absolutely horrid. ...

HELP QA Pay By Blank???
Jan 05, 2011

Hi, I have been speaking with a company who will be hiring me for transcription.  They pay good rates and I asked them about the possiblity of job progression and eventually working as QA.  They said that QA pays by the blank... how is that even possible?  Ive seen being paid by the report, by the hour, or  by production (by the line)... but I have no idea how the QA staff make good money only getting paid for the blank.  any ideas?  Amy I missing something?  ...

Renal Transplant
Nov 25, 2009

MD dictated ?canabaric? renal transplant --- Any ideas? ...

Renal Disese
Mar 24, 2010

Which is correct, "medicorenal" or "medical renal" disease? ...

S/L Renal DisESSens
Oct 31, 2010

Patient with severe stenosis of upper ureter. "We had talked about various options for repair, including primary ureteral repair if possible with renal s/l disESSens." ...

Renal Ultrasound
Mar 07, 2012

The corticomedullary differentiation appears maintained, though, please keep in mind that the (___) secondary to patient body habitus.   1. corticomedually is it spelled correctly or is it cortico-medullary? 2. should there be a comma before and after , thought,?   ...

Renal Consult Help
Sep 06, 2012

anybody heard of this.. s/l  C-N-TOES syndrome.  i have searched everywhere.  this is also a foreign dr but this is best i can do phonetically.  thanks so much for the help   Hyponatremia, multifactorial, possibly secondary to hydrochlorothiazide; however, this has been on hold; also secondary with excessive p.o. fluid intake with low solute intake (*------* syndrome). The patient also reports dry mouth which makes her drink fluids constantly. Another possibility wou ...

Renal Sonogram
May 06, 2014

s/l medulocortical area???? ...

Blank Moment
Oct 19, 2009

in this sentence is english capitalized? I am totally blank at the moment.   The patient is an 81-year-old white female who does not speak english. tia. ...

Basilic....blank
Oct 29, 2009

The basilic subtercutaenous stairway was capillary protected and preserved... Thats the best I can hear...any ideas? ...

Medication Blank
Sep 16, 2012

Medication s/l as Clobetatrol substance mixed with water, pl help.     ...

Help!! My Blank S/l Skida Dog
Sep 26, 2012

Needle was removed slightly, redirected superiorly until the tip made bony contact at the eye of the _____ at L4 ...

Blank S/l And Bodyness?
Jan 05, 2013

EXTREMITIES: There is only mild warmth __________ in her joints. I do not see rheumatoid flare in her hands. Her large muscles all in the hand are tender. She hurts just about everywhere. ...